if the ufc is smart about ufc 229

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
since the card already sold itself.

the main card is full of nobodys since there no need to have 3 title fights on ufc 229

That's usually the way it goes. They will fill it with guys they feel are future stars or they want to get exposure.

I hope they dont overload Conor's card this time. It feels like every time he is on a card there are 2-3 title fights. While those cards are epic, don't get me wrong, it really feels deflating afterwards when we have to watch months of Derek Brunson main events and Conor goes into hibernation for 2 years

That's usually the way it goes. They will fill it with guys they feel are future stars or they want to get exposure.

watch sage vs cm punk hahaha.

there no shortage of people saying hey ufc 229 put me on it but no need for a 2nd title fight.

if there a big time vet match up It work as well.

I hope they dont overload Conor's card this time. It feels like every time he is on a card there are 2-3 title fights. While those cards are epic, don't get me wrong, it really feels deflating afterwards when we have to watch months of Derek Brunson main events and Conor goes into hibernation for 2 years

maybe a 2nd title but doesn't need to be gsp return since u can put gsp on another card to sell that one.

only time will tell.

It would be silly given 230 and 231 still need main events. Ferguson in the co-main event makes the most sense, against Pettis or Vick/Gaethje maybe.

It would be silly given 230 and 231 still need main events. Ferguson in the co-main event makes the most sense, against Pettis or Vick/Gaethje maybe.

Back