If The Floyd,Pac Fight Happens

kingobould***

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Say if Floyd wins against Pac where would people rank him all time.

Just curious on peoples thoughts

Well it's all subjective really..

but a victory would rocket him passed everyone else from this era imo. By this era, I am including every fighter from 1990 to the present..
That includes Roy Jones, Swea Pea, and Chavez who he is currently neck and neck with imo. (random thought: why did Pea have to beg for fights even when he was #1 pfp, but Mayweather has a mile long line of hopeful contenders?..lol)
That said, May would have some work left to do if he wanted to reach the top ten..

but it would certainly show that he belonged in the ball park

but a victory would rocket him passed everyone else from this era imo. By this era, I am including every fighter from 1990 to the present..
That includes Roy Jones, Swea Pea, and Chavez who he is currently neck and neck with imo. (random thought: why did Pea have to beg for fights even when he was #1 pfp, but Mayweather has a mile long line of hopeful contenders?..lol)
That said, May would have some work left to do if he wanted to reach the top ten..

Good Post, what are your thoughts if Pac wins?

Troof

I think Pac beating Floyd would be bigger than Floyd beating Pac but whoever wins will be the best of the last 20 years at least. If Manny wins I could easily see him among the 25 best of all time. I don't know about Mayweather, ranking him is hard.

I would say that he gets a little bit more of an edge considering how many divisions he has moved through as a pro, and his competition, but not by much.

Back