If the fights continued until there was a finish...

Fincher7

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What do you think's the longest a fight would ever be likely to go?

How many rounds?

Like, round 5 ends, so we go to round 6 etc.

A Jon Fitch fight against someone with a very defensive guard and good cardio could go 10-15 rounds.

Jorge Masvidal vs GSP would go on until one of them died of old age

If you want more finishes, just change the ruling of decisions to a tie or loss and cut the pay for decisions. Too many fighters play it safe and go for decision instead of winning the fight.

GSP vs Shields would still be happening at this exact moment

The Royce vs Sakuraba fight was dull as dishwater. So I imagine interest would lower.

To answer the question I think the Diazs especially Nick could get a belt. Just boxing and walking folk down for hours

Mighty Mouse would fight for days without rest like a fucking spartan.

The Royce vs Sakuraba fight was dull as dishwater. So I imagine interest would lower.

To answer the question I think the Diazs especially Nick could get a belt. Just boxing and walking folk down for hours

Ive never fast forwarded a fight i had not seen except that one.

I think Diaz bros are definitley good candidates,they simply wont get tired or discouraged. We also can see guys like Anderson still able to pull out horrendous death blows no matter how late in the fight it is. So to a guy with good conditioning who doesnt RELY on power,but has it anyway,and are capable to end the fight with single blow,men that can pace themselves.

Ive never fast forwarded a fight i had not seen except that one.

Have you watched Shamrock v Severn 2?

That's my most fast forwarded fight in history, taking over from Shamrock v Gracie 2. But I haven't made it to Saku v Gracie yet....

hendo vs Rashad would still be happening right now.

DJ vs Cruz would probably go on until a meteorite kills all life on earth

DJ vs Cruz would probably go on until a meteorite kills all life on earth

Imagine if they fought in an open field with no octagon

Back