If the Cowboy who fought Hernandez shows up...

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Cerrone might finish Conor.

So many beautiful combos in this fight. Used his wrestling well.

He needs to be that aggressive from the off or Conor may smoke him

5 hours and we'll know their fate.

Get the popcorn and alcohol ready.

So Hernandez is on McGregors level? LMFAO. Some of you dont fail to amuse me. It doesnt matter what Cowboy shows up. Too slow. Too predictable. Too OLD

The first 2 or 3 minutes were a bit rough for Cowboy... If Conor gets after it right out of the gate and Cerrone takes a while to ease into the fight like usual it could be over before Cerrone even gets a chance to get going.

Cowboy will freeze and fold in there, taking the easy way out so he can move on with his millions and break a skydiving record or some shite

So Hernandez is on McGregors level? LMFAO. Some of you dont fail to amuse me. It doesnt matter what Cowboy shows up. Too slow. Too predictable. Too OLD
And yet Conor chose him to fight...

Shows a lot about Conor

conor is much much much better than wild hernandez ...

People that say that kind of stuff usually end up eating their words. If Conor isn’t careful, Cowboy could easily end up knocking him out.

Conor has WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better striking than Hernandez.

I hate when people say if "this version" of X fighter shows up... Newsflash theres NO different versions. The Cowboy that fought Hernandez is the same Cowboy that got destroyed by Gaethje and many others. Fighters like Justin are miles better than Mike fucking Perry and Hernandez. Theres a reason why Cowboy always gets destroyed by top fighters.

you can not compare herandez to connor omg lol

cerrone aint no walkover. I'm putting a small bet on him. Remember he ktfo barboza when khabib could only hold him down.

How much wood could a Cowboy chuck if a Cowboy could chuck would?

The answer is "Chuck Norris," of course.

Back