If Shogun gets a title shot, then Machida needs to get a title shot.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Shogun has 3 fights in the last 4 years against fighters on losing streaks.

Machida just snapped someone's undefeated record this year. And then went on to crane kick Vitor Belfort, who is one of the best striker the UFC has ever seen.

It is blasphemous that Shogun can potentially get a title shot before Machida.

How can you give a guy so inactive a title shot? Let Machida move up and get his.

What the fuck? Why is Machida in Bellator? What happened?

deweydefeatstrumanchicagotrib.jpg

fea1fd40ca0018a8ff1cd1a100a9524a.jpg

Pretending that Machida was still in the UFC, though:

Machida got tossed around and just utterly dominated against Yoel, Rockhold, and Brunson in a way that made it clear that it was just dangerous to have him in there. He doesn't even have a 10% chance of winning, not even by flash KO, against any of those guys.

Shogun hasnt been completely thrashed like that except against Jon Jones. He's still looked like a human or a competitor in all of his other losses in ways that I wouldn't mind seeing rematches. Because even if he would probably lose again, maybe he might somehow win. I could see it.

I love Machida but... Anders was still green and Belfort has been pretty shitty for a few years. Once he got banned from using testostaronay his world class striking is pretty useless

Still, I wish the best for Machida and Shogun, they are outside their primes.

The Dragon Wagon has left the building

Fuck Machida getting anything but destroyed by Mousasi in a Bellator rematch.

Way to be a Machida fan and not even knowing that he left the UFC...

Slow clap

He has a win over their MW champ, and KTFO their LHW champ. Easy (Bader) and better money.

Shogun has 3 fights in the last 4 years against fighters on losing streaks.

Machida just snapped someone's undefeated record this year. And then went on to crane kick Vitor Belfort, who is one of the best striker the UFC has ever seen.

It is blasphemous that Shogun can potentially get a title shot before Machida.

How can you give a guy so inactive a title shot? Let Machida move up and get his.

Lol fail

Watch out for that Adolf Hitler, he's a bad egg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back