• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Sherdog took control of the UFC

eqqis8.jpg

More camera angles like this
who is this great fighter ?

change it to 1st 3 rounds have no breaks so just 15mins of fighting then 4th n 5th have they're 5min rounds.

- All fighters would be paid a million dollars per fight minimum
- shertards would still not buy PPV's
- shertards would still complain about fighter pay
- UFC broke within 5 events

PMP would become the golden boy.

Stop drug testing

Replace cage with ring

Freak show fights

Damn, I sound like a Pride fanboy.

Sherdog isn't one single person obviously but if this forum did end up getting a majority stake in the company, what do you think would change? I reckon they'd erect a statue of Fedor which every fighter would bow to before heading to the octagon. What do you think?
Obviously, a little satire thread. :p Just for shits and giggles.
Erect a statue? I would say in order to please most sherdoggers we would have to switch that a bit to a statue with and erection.

It would be the Conor and Mike Perry show, if Sherdoggers ran the UFC. Might as well change it to Ultimate Fucking Cucks.

Fighters below Rank #10 wouldn't fight anymore, because 95% of sherbros don't know them.

Honestly, I do think there are way too many cards, and way too many fights, and way too many fighters on the roster. I love MMA, but it's hard to keep up with as a fan, putting aside 3-4-5 hours nearly every single weekend to watch each UFC event. I know nobody has to watch every event, but it's pretty easy to end up out of the loop if you start missing events. It just feels less special and less like an elite organisation with such regular events and so many fighters on the roster.

Ronda at every event, in stocks getting tomatoes thrown at her

I'm pretty sure these 2 guys would find themselves back on the payroll

burt-watson.jpg
csm_Stitch_Rolandus_0f8ccc85be.jpg

Get rid of Anik but let him do one more event and let him say goodbye at the end of the show.

Bring back Goldberg and give him a lifetime supply of Adderall.

- bring in soccer kicks, stomps, knees to the down opponent, upkicks to the down opponent
- as one of the gentlemen before wrote, more curvy ring girls, but also 1 tiny, so that everyone is happy
- 1 black girl, 1 asian, 1 white, and bunch of others, have 10 of them ffs
- entrances ala Pride/Rizin for fighters that want to promote themselves
- refcams!
- get at least 1 fighter on the broadcast (could be Mir)
- have the judge who made a very suspicious call answer in front of the media on why he judged that way
- pay fighters more
- award fighters who put in on the line, but don't discriminate the fighters who don't but win
- make it more of a sport again, where rankings matter
- make Dana to have the scrums as he used to have after every event
- hire some skilled fan who actually is passionate about the UFC to do the posters and the promos
- hire some real motion graphics guy who can revamp the UFC's bland graphics
- hire Rener Gracie to do the commentary when the fight hits the mat
- ban conference calls, invest in fucking Skype for fucks sake, nobody cares about just voice
- have the camera on Edmond and mic at all times whenever his fighter is fighting
- have more camera men who are qualified so that we have material for shoops
- have some camera record only in super slow motion so that we can have some nice quality shoops
- make refs enforce the fucking rules, you grab the fence you have the point deducted etc.
- modify the gloves so that there are no eye pokes
- no weight cuts, I would make the rules that would make it so that if you do it- you are stupid
- if you miss weight, % of your show money and win money goes to your opponent, 1lbs=20%
- you miss weight twice, you are forced to move up the weightclass
- add more weightclasses
- remove the stupid HW cap limit

Last edited:
The UFC would be abolished within hours due to the sheer level of stupidity and ignorance which would not be at all approved by the TV networks.

Many lawsuits would be forthcoming.

- bring in soccer kicks, stomps, knees to the down opponent, upkicks to the down opponent
- as one of the gentlemen before wrote, more curvy ring girls, but also 1 tiny, so that everyone is happy
- 1 black girl, 1 asian, 1 white, and bunch of others, have 10 of them ffs
- entrances ala Pride/Rizin for fighters that want to promote themselves
- refcams!
- get at least 1 fighter on the broadcast (could be Mir)
- have the judge who made a very suspicious call answer in front of the media on why he judged that way
- pay fighters more
- award fighters who put in on the line, but don't discriminate the fighters who don't but win
- make it more of a sport again, where rankings matter
- make Dana to have the scrums as he used to have after every event
- hire some fan who actually is passionate about the UFC to do the posters and the promos
- hire Rener Gracie to do the commentary when the fight hits the mat
- ban conference calls, invest in fucking Skype for fucks sake, nobody cares about just voice
- have the camera on Edmond and mic at all times whenever his fighter is fighting
- have more camera men who are qualified so that we have material for shoops
- have some camera record only in super slow motion so that we can have some nice quality shoops
- make refs enforce the fucking rules, you grab the fence you have the point deducted etc.
- modify the gloves so that there are no eye pokes
- no weight cuts, I would make the rules that would make it so that if you do it- you are stupid
- if you miss weight, % of your show money and win money go to your opponent, 1lbs=20%
- you miss weight twice, you are forced to move up the weightclass
- add more weightclasses
- remove the the HW cap limit
Love how this is half real talk, half BS.

Systemize the earnings. Bring it more in line with other sports. 50/50 split of profit between athletes and org.

Systemize matchmaking.

Allow superfights for established champs who have cleaned out teir division only. And the odd legacy fight.

I imagine all men under 5'10" would be so subject to prejudice, that it would lead to 'height' becoming a feature of the Equality Act

Back