If rozenstruck wins

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Against overeem does he get a title shot? I know that ngannou is the next in line but maybe after him? The division is shallow enough that it makes plenty of sense

You said it yourself Ngannou is next in line and hasnt even got a safe shot.
And depending how Stipe/Cormier and a potential Jones move play out, i think he atleast needs another top win (propably 2)

If he beats Overeem then a title eliminator with Curtis Blaydes makes sense imo.

Who knows, they give title shots to whoever they feel like, he shouldn't though. Overeem isn't even in the top 5, I'd say Ngannou is next and maybe the winner of JDS vs Blaydes after that possibly. I feel like Stipe is going to sit around a while, him Ngannou and JDS are all talking about boxing so I'm not confident that any of them will be keen on defending.

I would like to see him then against a guy like Blaydes, because IF he wins, it probably will be again by a fast KO and he still won't be really tested.
We still don't know much about his wrestling and groundgame

Does anybody know the betting line on this fight?

Ngannou vs Volkov winner is next. That fights pretty much set.

Jair vs Reem winner is a close 2nd.

Fight Derrick.
Edit: Nvm Derrick is fighting latifi. Fight JDS or Ngannou/Volkov winner

I'd like to see him face someone that is grappling oriented. How about Gane since he seems to mix it up more than Bigi Boys previous opponents.

Man. Used to be a time when you had to win a decent amount of fights against top competition.

Depends on when Stipe/DC 3 happens. If its not until May or June then that's a long time to wait for Ngannou or Rozenstruick.

But it also depends on who wins. If DC wins & retires, then Ngannou & Rozenstruik could fight for a vacant belt.

Hopefully Stipe/DC 3 is booked for March or April. Maybe May if it's in Cleveland. Gotta get the division moving already.

If he beats Overeem then a title eliminator with Curtis Blaydes makes sense imo.
That already happened. Not again please
tumblr_pa349kHhAb1s24yedo1_400.gif

When

And I like Overeem.

He has a shot at knocking Overeem out. But he will probably get outgrappled badly. His td defense and grappling looked really bad against the brazillian diaper guy.

Back