If Ronda Rousey Was A Sherdog Poster?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People here bend over backwards to say nice things about Ian McCall and Ben Saunders. How do you think the community would interact with Ronda Rousey if she were a Sherdogger?

Last edited:
She'd be one of the worst posters in this site

She would receive immediately a purple belt (ad honorem).

Ben Saunders was actually a nice guy. McCall never got that much love from what I remember. I actually thought it was Steve "Creepy Weasel" Montgomery for a while, and even then I didn't really care.

I don't know how we'd react to Ronda, collectively speaking, though.

i bet she'd be a hater and fit in well

she'd prob be hilarious when she'd hate on pics of meisha tate showing her boobs - prob all of her comments regarding other wmma fighters would be funny as fck - when she got bashed or whatever, she'd just disappear and then reappear with a new screen name after a couple days

I see nothing that Ben, or McCall share in common with Ronda.

If she started an Ellen type thread. She'd be chased off the site in mere hours. Everybody and their dog would crucify that woman in here.

She would make a thread to voice her rants on Sherdog, then request the mods to cap the threads so nobody could reply straight away so we don't turn on her and show her insecurities.

She would make one post and never come back after being called a basement dwelling neckbeard do nothing bitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back