If Ronda retires

As much as Britney 2.0 and Arianny "Hank hill ass" need to go, i'd drown myself in scummy Britney period before living in a world where someone like Honda is viewed as attractive enough to be a ring girl.
Bloody Hell !

I have a hunch a lot of the posters who manufacture reasons to hate on Ronda even when she isn't in the news have no plans tonight. It would explain some things.

:D
Says the guy with 15,000 posts in the last few years...

lol, that you don't know it's Valentine's Day just proved my point perfectly!
I know what day it is, my chick reminded me this morning when she woke me up... now lets go back to you... I think you post too much, I think you should get out more.

Oh, Lawd no.

Sure why not, and hopefully she lands a sitcom too on tv

She doesn't look good at all in that bodypaint video/pictures. There are millions of girls who are younger, hotter and with a better attitude to be a ring girl.

Isn't the point of ring girls to attract fans?

I know what day it is, my chick reminded me this morning when she woke me up... now lets go back to you... I think you post too much, I think you should get out more.
Your hand talks to you? You should see a shrink about that!

lol you had no idea why I referenced tonight specifically! Anyone was doing something for Valentine's Day would have known immediately what my post was about. And no chick waits until Valentine's morning to remind their guy it's Valentine's Day!

This is the funniest part for me btw, watching stupid people try to get out of a hole by digging!

Your hand talks to you? You should see a shrink about that!

lol you had no idea why I referenced tonight specifically! Anyone was doing something for Valentine's Day would have known immediately what my post was about. And no chick wait a until Valentine's morning to remind their guy it's Valentine's Day!

This is the funniest part for me btw, watching stupid people try to get out of a hole by digging!
Again, you've accumulated 7 times as many posts as I have, in 1/3 of the time you've been here, and you're talking to me about having a life and girlfriends lol. Stfu.

Again, you've accumulated 7 times as many posts as I have, in 1/3 of the time you've been here, and you're talking to me about having a life and girlfriends lol. Stfu.
lol, I work a union job so I post a lot to kill time. But you still don't understand the point!

When you need to do things like manufacture hypothetical situations that would never happen for an excuse to hate a woman constantly that you don't even know it would not come as a surprise that you harbor resentment towards women in general.

Which is why I knew you'd be home alone tonight on Valentine's Day "playa"

I'm staying home tonight. Wife and I go out the day before or after Valentines day, cuz, who gives a shit.

lol, I work a union job so I post a lot to kill time. But you still don't understand the point!

When you need to do things like manufacture hypothetical situations that would never happen for an excuse to hate a woman constantly that you don't even know it would not come as a surprise that you harbor resentment towards women in general.

Ya ok, dont quit your union job and try to become a psychologist or anything cause you suck at it.

It's not hate for women, it's just pointing out the obvious about a very unlikable and classless human being.

The better question is why one would jump to the aid of such a person... hmmm

Ya ok, dont quit your union job and try to become a psychologist or anything cause you suck at it.

It's not hate for women, it's just pointing out the obvious about a very unlikable and classless human being.

The better question is why one would jump to the aid of such a person... hmmm
That might be a normal REACTION if she is in the news or being currently discussed.

And I didn't say anything in defense of her. I merely pointed out the obvious red flag when nobody was even talking about Ronda but apparently some people are so obsessed with hating on her that they make up hypothetical situations that would never happen to serve as some bizarre rationalization for a pretext.

But hey, at least you are getting the truth from me because someone needed to tell ya. Nothing wrong with voicing an opinion within a normal context. Guys on here that sit around and out of the blue pull up quotes from 1 or 2 years ago or make the 50th version of the same thread or now are just making up fantasies to kick start the hatred are showing signs of serious dysfunction.

And if it's creepy to a dude, then chicks are picking up that vibe from a mile away. Just saying.

Last edited:
That might be a normal REACTION if she is in the news or being currently discussed.

And I didn't say anything in defense of her. I merely pointed out the obvious red flag when nobody was even talking about Ronda but apparently some people are so obsessed with hating on her that they make up hypothetical situations that would never happen to serve as some bizarre rationalization for a pretext.

But hey, at least you are getting the truth from me because someone needed to tell ya. Nothing wrong with voicing an opinion within a normal context. Guys on here that sit around and out of the blue pull up quotes from 1 or 2 years ago or make the 50th version of the same thread or now are just making up fantasies to kick start the hatred are showing signs of serious dysfunction.

And if it's creepy to a dude, then chicks are picking up that vibe from a mile away. Just saying.
Again, dont quit your day job and try to become a shrink cause you're over analyzing.

I doubt the people who bash Ronda are all woman-haters... we're talking about a despicable human being who showed zero class and respect to her opponents, and represented everything martial arts should NOT be about.

Add to that the fact that UFC shamelessly pushed her in our faces, praised her for something she's not, her claims about beating Floyd, Cain, and other men, and at the end of all that being exposed as a one trick pony with D-level standup, it's normal that you get the backlash that we have here.

Again, dont quit your day job and try to become a shrink cause you're over analyzing.

I doubt the people who bash Ronda are all woman-haters... we're talking about a despicable human being who showed zero class and respect to her opponents, and represented everything martial arts should NOT be about.

Add to that the fact that UFC shamelessly pushed her in our faces, praised her for something she's not, her claims about beating Floyd, Cain, and other men, and at the end of all that being exposed as a one trick pony with D-level standup, it's normal that you get the backlash that we have here.
You are lying to yourself. It has nothing to do with the merits. This isn't normal backlash, it is creepy obsession.

That you don't understand the difference between expressing a negative opinion when the topic forms naturally and constantly inventing reasons (literally) to bring her up to say the same things that have been said over and over and over again is why the problem persists.

If you expressed the same negative opinion about an ex, not only every time her name came up but you sat around bringing up shit she said two years ago (that you already brought up multiple times before) and then just started making up fantasy scenarios to keep it going there isn't a single person that wouldn't tell you that you need to move on and the obsession is at an unhealthy and creepy level. Now add to it that this is a complete stranger and some of the red flags that raises.

But this is my last post on the subject. Asking someone to recognize an unhealthy obsession normally doesn't bear fruit.

You are lying to yourself. It has nothing to do with the merits. This isn't normal backlash, it is creepy obsession.

That you don't understand the difference between expressing a negative opinion when the topic forms naturally and constantly inventing reasons (literally) to bring her up to say the same things that have been said over and over and over again is why the problem persists.

If you expressed the same negative opinion about an ex, not only every time her name came up but you sat around bringing up shit she said two years ago (that you already brought up multiple times before) and then just started making up fantasy scenarios to keep it going there isn't a single person that wouldn't tell you that you need to move on and the obsession is at an unhealthy and creepy level. Now add to it that this is a complete stranger and some of the red flags that raises.

But this is my last post on the subject. Asking someone to recognize an unhealthy obsession normally doesn't bear fruit.
Ya ya, ok you got me, I got a few women chopped up and in my freezer... it all started when I was a child and got off on torturing small animals... etc etc etc...

Now let me go back to enjoying Ronda's downfall please.

Back