If Ronda loses in devastating fashion...

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This would culminate in being the most pathetic, unsuccessful and humiliating comeback in UFC history. The narrative she is trying to paint is that she wants her actions to speak louder than words so she has been radio silent. She wants to obliterate Amanda Nunes and when she wins, she would "break the silence" and give some motivating pep rally speech and say "I'm back".

But all this would be for nothing if she gets KOed by Amanda Nunes. And I am just relishing imagining this latter scenario. Please Amanda, please knock war-pig out.

She will go back into hiidng never to be heard from again

I wonder if she thinks winning is gonna stop any questions about the holm fight. I can already see the first question in the post fight press conference being something like "does winning the belt tonight help you forget about that horrible head kick knock out that holly did to you?" Followed by her storming out.

I will be surprised if that's the outcome. If it is..... she better have that purple pillow handy.

And we'll all be eternally indebted to Amanda for ridding UFC (and MMA as a whole) of this annoying, dysfunctional person.

This would culminate in being the most pathetic, unsuccessful and humiliating comeback in UFC history. The narrative she is trying to paint is that she wants her actions to speak louder than words so she has been radio silent. She wants to obliterate Amanda Nunes and when she wins, she would "break the silence" and give some motivating pep rally speech and say "I'm back".

But all this would be for nothing if she gets KOed by Amanda Nunes. And I am just relishing imagining this latter scenario. Please Amanda, please knock war-pig out.

should get dubs for "war-pig" insult

I hope she gets left left laid out cold in Holm-esque fashion, it would be the perfect ending to her career

No worries though she won't off herself because she still has that calling to conceive Travis Browne's children, two outstanding human beings I'm sure they're children will turn out to be well adjusted members of society

I would be glad we're moving on from RRR. Hell, I may even buy @Guernica a beer!

Last edited:
It would be a worse nightmare for those close to Rousey...All the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put Ronda's ass back together again. Purple pillows and kleenex and shit.

i will laugh. Since Holm defeat I've lost all respect for her

inb4 holm knocking ronda.gif

funny-gif-man-crying-tears4.gif

giphy.gif

this is Ronda's all in. She gets a sub, win, speech, yeah. Shes (T)koed, bam, gone. And they chose a very tough matchup for her, we gotta admit that, given the recent joke matchups and complaints. They may burn their second most popular fighter just like that.

Back