if ronda didnt suicide before, now she will

I was going to post a thread about the last major death of 2016 being Ronda Rousey. I'm not sorry either. This was a horrific beating and I predicted it.

I get it's fun to watch someone's demise, but to joke about that isn't even funny. Grow up!

I get it's fun to watch someone's demise, but to joke about that isn't even funny. Grow up!
It really isn't a joke. This could very well happen and is one of the few cases where "suicide watch" is applicable.

not making fun of it
that was 5 times worst than the holly fight
it barely last a whole minute, and ronda looked ripped as if she took it very serious this time
her psychological was already shown to be thick as paper

Still more successful than you
She was suicidal after the Holm fight. Her acting career has more or less fell through, and what ever was left of her stock is gone. Her present success means nothing and meant nothing based on how she reacted to her first loss.

TS is a fucking idiot. Are you gonna feel good about yourself if your call comes true? maybe quote your own post?.. dick

Not really anything to joke about.

but, sherdog, you know.

Yeah I don't like Ronda too. But c'mon, can we be fucking humans right now?

Hope Ronda gets back to her feet and finally accept losses and move on her life.

not a joke and we should be grateful for Ronda., she was amazing and exciting. I thank her.

She was once the best in the division and it's clear she isn't anymore. How about we throw it out there that she will dust her self off and move on to pastures new.

None of us really know her or her mental state so let's be human and stop the speculation.

Back