if Robbie Lawler beats tyron, does he become WW GOAT?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion he does. His wins are just as good as GSP's, but has the advantage that he finishes fights.

So we are a few hours away from witnessing a new WW GOAT.

No. He's gotta pass Hughes first.

Edit: I mean, seriously, this is so terrible.

For one, if anyone surpasses GSP at WW, they'd basically be surpassing the entire sport--the WW GOAT is not just WW GOAT. The WW GOAT is arguably the GOAT GOAT.

Are you seriously asking if Robbie is GOAT?

Secondly, he's got two title defenses.

Last edited:
Don't be fucking ridiculous.

anigif_enhanced-1636-1405723099-3.gif

Again with those "if.. is he the GOAT ?".

Faepalm.

Looks like you got your answer ts with a resounding HELL NO! Now go start another ignorant thread you gd troll.

Easy now ts. That is a long road before that happens

No because GSP didn't slow down until after the ACL Injury. He outright dominated opponents. He should have finished more tho.

Everybody wants to be a part of the era of the GOAT so quickly dismiss and forget fighters before they became fans.

Lawler doesn't even come close to Hughes yet buddeh.

I'm sure the TS is trolling, but this goes to all those green fans that are crying GOAT about any fighter that puts on a few wins in a row.

I'd say he's got a long way to go to even catch Hughes much less GSP...

& a couple of his wins were too close to call. I still don't think he beat Condit.

We could probably put him 3rd in line (at WW) though.

C'mon man, from journeyman to ww goat? GSP put some distance between himself and the competition. I'm not even sure Robbie won some of those decisions in his UFC ww run.

Back