If Rhonda had beat Holly and Connor beats RDA who would have main evented 200?

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
With Connor facing Robbie lawler for the undisputed WW belt and Rhonda facing the voluptous Amanda Nunes.

Pics of Nunes would be greatly appreciated. Her and her three sisters in a bathing suit.

fail-gif1.gif

Ronda for sure. It's crazy to say this as long as I've been watching Mma but a girl from riverside was the biggest mainstream star in the history of Mma.

I can't believe I said that but it's true

Rousey is a far bigger star for the north American mainsstream, but onlly a marginally bigger PPV star (arguable) comppared to Conor. The differrence isn't bigg enough forr her to leeapfrog Conor as the main event. Conor will main event UFC 200.

Conor won't be main eventing anything regarding UFC 200, seeing that he's going to get finished on March 5th.

Ronda is more known mainstream by far, but Conor is a bigger PPV draw. Casuals don't buy as many PPVs.

She sells plenty of PPVs, don't get me wrong. But not like Conor does.

Who said the winner of either fight was getting the main at UFC 200 I have not read that link me please

Ronda is more known mainstream by far, but Conor is a bigger PPV draw. Casuals don't buy as many PPVs.

Conor is not a bigger PPV draw. Historically cards outside of North American have done far worse PPV numbers and both Ronda's 2 big cards in 2015 were outside of North America and she had far poorer supporting casts compared to Conor in both cases, even still she did similar numbers.

Casuals are the main buyers of PPVs. That's why fighters/fights we think are significant, rarely go above 500K buys. If a fight has 'casual' interest, more bars are willing to purchase the PPVs and more people are willing to buy and watch with friends.

Conor is not a bigger PPV draw. Historically cards outside of North American have done far worse PPV numbers and both Ronda's 2 big cards in 2015 were outside of North America and she had far poorer supporting casts compared to Conor in both cases, even still she did similar numbers.

Thank you for making this point for me. When you look at Conor's co mains vs Ronda and also look at how heavily marketed Aldo-Conor was vs how "unmarketed" Ronda v bethe was...

She is the straw that stirs the drink that is Mma now. Like her or not

I think Ronda is the bigger overall draw but think Conor would have headlined. Both are big draws, he's the heavier weight, and Ronda has stated in the past she prefers to be co-main. The third point is the main reason for my opinion.

Ronda for sure. It's crazy to say this as long as I've been watching Mma but a girl from riverside was the biggest mainstream star in the history of Mma.

I can't believe I said that but it's true

She's been the biggest mainstream star for a couple of years now and it only recenty translated into PPV buys.

The Betch fight was her breakthrough in the PPV market. Need I remind youo that was 2 fights ago.

Conor would have headlined or he wouldn't have fought on the card so by defult Ronda would have been the clear choice.

Ronda is used to taking a backseat on PPV cards...she has a history of riding shotgun as champion.

With Connor facing Robbie lawler for the undisputed WW belt and Rhonda facing the voluptous Amanda Nunes.

Pics of Nunes would be greatly appreciated. Her and her three sisters in a bathing suit.
It depends on how each of them won their fight. If they were real
battles, the fans would want to see rematches at 200. If not, as far
as Conor goes, fans would want to see him vs. Lawler.

She didn't main event for UFC 168, that was Weidman v Silva 2.
I would hate to be Dana telling her she'd be the co main, she scares me when I watch her on tv.

I thought I remember reading that Ronda vs Cyborg was being considered for 200. If you guys recall the 193 post-fight presser, Dana White said something along the lines of "this changes a lot of things we had in the works -- the Cyborg fight, Cat Zingano, etc".

Back