If RDA wins will he drop down to 145 and take that belt also?

Rematch at 145? Dont know if RDA can make the weight.

Also it probably depends on the way he wins. If it is a boring hump decision I dont believe Dana would be down.

I agree with this but it would be cool to see if RDA could make the weight.

If RDA only wins by decision then I agree that the UFC wouldn't likely do it but if RDA crushes Conor then they could very well do just that.

I love the question and idea. Would be a funny turn of events. Would he have to beat Conor twice then?

Yes he would. It would be epic and anybody who is a fight fan should want to see that.

Who knows Conor may lose at 155 but might be able to beat RDA at 145 if he drops down.

Everybody would want to see that AND it sells big money again.

After he loses to either Conor, Khabib or Ferguson (the true #1 IMO) he may try.

Something tells me RDA is very content with being the man @LW and not chancing records but affirming a legacy @LW...

If RDA wins and then Aldo gets his belt back, I think Conor's fan boys will commit mass suicide

He would need to loose some muscle mass but he could get there, thing is if rda wins ufc will never let him go for the fw belt until mcgregor looses it

Something tells me RDA is very content with being the man @LW and not chancing records but affirming a legacy @LW...

I don't think so. I think RDA would see great opportunity.

RDA has already affirmed his legacy at 155 just like Conor fans say that Conor has affirmed his at 145.

If he's physically able to make the weight, that would be a really interesting scenario. That said I think he'd struggle big time to make featherweight, and I have a feeling the UFC would not allow it.

The UFC would never allow it. They would force him to vacate his belt first. Then give him the Frankie Edgar treatment and make him wait forever to get the title shot.

Frankie got the title shot as soon as he dropped coming off a loss. Don't see UFC giving that sort of treatment to RDA.

I dont think stepping down will sell lol. People generally dont like underachieving goals. Fighters move up not down to prove greatness.

I don't know. Amputating one arm may hurt his grappling.

Frankie got the title shot as soon as he dropped coming off a loss. Don't see UFC giving that sort of treatment to RDA.

Yep I forgot all about that. RDA could very well do it.

As much as I wouldn't mind seeing it, UFC can't just overlook Edgar and Aldo, who probably aren't just going to be standing by doing nothing.

I don't think so. I think RDA would see great opportunity.

RDA has already affirmed his legacy at 155 just like Conor fans say that Conor has affirmed his at 145.

You must snorting the real booger sugar man, Conor affirmed shit @145 he ain't even the official "DEFENDING" champ @FW since he's yet to defend the belt all did was win a belt defend and become undisputed. Stick to Conor nut hugging Rafael ain't about chasing Guinness book world records like a certain someone, he got what he wanted and intends to keep it for him and his family....

Back