IF RDA wins: McGregor fans list your excuses now please.

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
After practically every McGregor fight, the fanboys claim he is going to be a multi division champ, winning all the belts up to the WW belt. He got busted up and barely edged out a win vs. Mendes, who had a 2 week preparation. He caught Aldo with a flash KO coming in carelessly. Anyone can get caught. Look at Cain vs. JDS, and look at what happened in the rematches.

McGregor supporters:

Why not roll out the excuses now and save yourselves the anguish in a few weeks time, when RDA sends him back to the FW division, where the fighters don't hit as hard.

After practically every McGregor fight, people like you find someone new to hang onto. No excuses will be needed.

McGregor fans haven't really given excuses before. McGregor haters on the other hand...

I'll say "anyone can get caught/have a bad night" or "he didn't follow his gameplan". Sound familiar Aldo fans?

He didn't eat enough corn beef and cabbage.

He moved up - it showed courage will be the main point

Conor on steaks betrayed his roots, he was no longer straving himself like a true Irishman.

If RDA wins then the Antichrist has won the war against the Messiah Mcgregor, and the World will go to hell. Is that what you want TS?

I'm a fan and if he gets beat he lost because he was defeated.

If it goes the other way...

: I won't be convinced on Cloner until he's in deep water
: Cloner ain't shit until he has defended a belt
: If only guy's will fight a smarter fight
: Once a wrestler gets their hands on him
: Cloners lucky RDA had no time to utilise those kicks
: If anybody thinks Cloner didn't get lucky they're nuthuggers
: RDA did land a couple of strikes so its clear he could of won
: Yabba yabba yabba...

He was exhausted from banging your mother the night before.

giphy.gif

Whatever pretense Connor says post-fight will be parrotted ad nauseum by his flock of sheep.

irish_sheep1.jpg

I don't really understand the question?

It sounds like your talking about a hyperthetocal where RDA beats Conor.......but that's a bit far fetched to be bothering discussing right?!?

only two years and a half after ACL surgery

if he loses, he loses, no one is unbeatable, but i don't think anyone could beat him now (FW,LW)

In the end it will be all the steaks that do him in. He will clog his carotid arteries with cholesterol until he effectively blood chokes himself out. RIP Carnivore Conor.

Back