*If Paulo Costa gets the rematch and is totally outclassed/embarrassed by Izzy, is he done?*

The dude hardly deserved his original title shot. Then he was completely outclassed, lol@ immediate rematch

He should go to 205 immediately. An change his name. And his hair style. And maybe get face tattoos.

I don’t think we will ever see a rematch, to be honest.

If Paulo gets the rematch I'M done, that's what.

I have one:

If Cejudo moves up to hw, weighing 230lbs of pure muscle, no fat, who is his toughest match up?

These are silly games, no?
I'd say a heart attack or possibly an appropriately fitting t-shirt.

He’s not getting any auto rematch. So the question of how he bounces back against somebody else will be answered. Now whether this is a case of a challenger just not being ready or whatever. Or whether he will never be ready will be answered in time. But, he most certainly needs to earn his way back there. There should never be Mulligans for performances like that.

Costa will not get an immediate rematch (rightly) but he needs nothing more than maximum two good wins. Still, against this juiced adesanya he will always have bad times, and now that this forum is again a meeting point of adesanya's cocksuckers is time to leave...

Lol at calling Adesanya "juiced when you are cheering for that guy :
paulo-costa-legs.jpg

Fucking hypocrite.

Lol at dumb fucks thinking he'll never get a rematch. It's not about how you perform the first time. If you win and earn a title shot it doesn't matter who's champ. If you take out contenders you'll get your shot. Unless money gets in the way, he'll get his shot.

Back