If Parke gets the decision I'm not watching

I scored it 2 rounds to 1 for Parke. Round 2 was the most dominant, but I felt like Parke won 1 and 3

I'm surprised Tibau didn't get robbed.

Parke could have easily got the nod in that fight yet if he did, the forum would be full of of threads talking about the robbery. Tibau got it though, so no robbery threads. Weird vibe on sherdog.

I scored it 2 rounds to 1 for Parke. Round 2 was the most dominant, but I felt like Parke won 1 and 3

Same here. Parke looked like he won the standup in those rounds which were close. Tibau obviously won rd 2.

That was a close fight. A coin flip really. Either way I was hoping parke would get the nod. Karma for that bullshit point deduction the last time he was in brazil.

I think they should give the decision to the cage fence via unanimous decision for holding those two up against it for three straight rounds.

When they said Split Decision I think most people winced, but they got it right.

Parke could have easily got the nod in that fight yet if he did, the forum would be full of of threads talking about the robbery. Tibau got it though, so no robbery threads. Weird vibe on sherdog.

People who hate Conor seem to have extended that to all Irish fighters by affiliation

Back