If Pacquiao beats Matthysse, Garcia, Thurman and Spence he breaks into the Top 50 ATG list

I've never been bullied by anyone in this section and I'm a new person....
because you join in with them and are too scared to voice a differing opinion maybe?" I notice you are one of those who said banned him in here as well

gang mentality.

Its funny when I ask tough questions they cant defend they say ban him, he is a hater a troll

well I offered it up disprove me

my argument is Manny is not a legit 8 division champion, prove me wrong respectful as a boxing debate, its an open forum.

because you join in with them and are too scared to voice a differing opinion maybe?" I notice you are one of those who said banned him in here as well

gang mentality.

I'm not scared of voicing a different opinion, far from it. I couldn't give a single fuck what anyone in this forum thinks of my opinions or myself. But the fact is you constantly bring up Pacquiao give him fake praise then tell us why he's not great, You're the prime example of a troll who pretends he's a fan.

It's not THAT bad (ban-worthy), but if he beats the guys on his list, at this point in his career, he's top-20 in my book. Hell, top-15.
Never happen, though. Not Pac's fault. Father time is 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 and 0.
Pac is an ATG with a lot of miles on the tires.

It's not THAT bad (ban-worthy), but if he beats the guys on his list, at this point in his career, he's top-20 in my book. Hell, top-15.
Never happen, though. Not Pac's fault. Father time is 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 and 0.
Pac is an ATG with a lot of miles on the tires.
Thank you brother

I appreciate your rational and civil response

Where did you have him now? I think right now he is at 75 out of 100 on most credible boxing aficionados lists.

sadly I agree, after reading about Pacmans contract with Arum and how Arum sabotaged him several times, I dont think at his age he would have be able to do it, he lost against Jeff Horn who struggled in his last fight against Cocaran.

We also have to be fair to the other greats, my main issue with Pac is the 8 division claim, this is his greatest accomplishment and its sketchy to say the least.

@PUO3 , how long are we going to put up with these bull shit threads?
Seriously.

Dude makes the boxing forum feel like the heavies. These fake attempts at underhanded praise just to attack the same fighters again and again are ridiculous. He keeps finding new ways to say the same exact thing and repeat his shit threads that die off when everyone realizes he's just a troll.

Just pull the trigger on this garbage.
To be honest hes not breaking any rules. Hes discussing his opinion, whether we find it ridiculous or not. But, if you do think its a troll attempt or whatever you dont have to respond to the threads. You also have the ignore feature at your disposal.

To be honest hes not breaking any rules. Hes discussing his opinion, whether we find it ridiculous or not. But, if you do think its a troll attempt or whatever you dont have to respond to the threads. You also have the ignore feature at your disposal.

He's walking on thin ice when he suggests PED use, though.

Back on topic Pacquiao will certainly break into the top 127 if he beats Joshua.

Back on topic Pacquiao will certainly break into the top 127 if he beats Joshua.
Im familiar with the rules.

I glanced through here and I dont see that. Granted, it has been a brutally long day so forgive me if I missed it.

I don't know, Joshua is pretty unproven. I wouldn't be that impressed if Pacquiao pulled it off.

Im familiar with the rules.

I glanced through here and I dont see that. Granted, it has been a brutally long day so forgive me if I missed it.

I was talking about older threads, everything is cool.

Also, the guy is mildly entertaining as a forum pet, so I don't mind his sticking around.

Again, your self control is truly admirable.

giphy.gif

I don't know, Joshua is pretty unproven. I wouldn't be that impressed if Pacquiao pulled it off.

You have a point. Joshua had a hard time finishing Takam and Pac would have mauled him with his speed and angles.

Pacman would win maybe 1 out of those 4 fights right now.

It doesn't really matter as everyone is well-past taking this clown seriously, but isn't trolling against the rules?

You have a point. Joshua had a hard time finishing Takam and Pac would have mauled him with his speed and angles.

If Pacquiao could unify the HW titles and keep them for about 5 years, I might consider him top 50. That might be down to recency bias, though, and I always try to be as neutral as possible.

What if he won all 4? most people have him ranked 75 out of 100, all time would he break your top 50?
Doesnt matter......He wouldn't win all 4.

And he's already well placed in my Top 50

It doesn't really matter as everyone is well-past taking this clown seriously, but isn't trolling against the rules?

Stop bullying him. He's not trolling but expressing some utterly worthless opinions of his own.

Whose to say he doesnt believe it?

Trolls dont really bring in evidence backing their claims or continue arguing it. They drop a stupid fucking thread and abandon it. Generally.

If Pacquiao could unify the HW titles and keep them for about 5 years, I might consider him top 50. That might be down to recency bias, though, and I always try to be as neutral as possible.

More of a top 60 ATG, though. You're still overestimating the HW a bit. Unless we're talking royal rumble format, now that would make it closer to top 55.

Back