If MMA fighters were Naruto characters

>Anime BJJ

Where are mods when you need them...

When did weeb degenerates start polluting our sport?

579899.jpg
You know this site is already badly polluted..

Wow this is starting to get gross, when did these weeabo creeps start to slither into MMA?

is it that weird pro wrestling thing that attracts those creepy guys? Like do they idolize these fighters for their superhero physiques?
The gyno guy got 3mil + followers and he loves anime.
I think that's the answer for your question

lol, you keep digging the hole. I'm not actually anti-weeb, in fact I have seen the entire Naruto series and I liked it. It's just weebs like you put so much of your identity in anime, that a small insult will lead to you doing this. I should be targeting women on an mma forum? you are really flailing about now, just relax and go jerk off to your hentai tentacles desu.
Weeb?

Dude I am Indonesian Japanese called us monkeys for most out shared history enslaved and murdered us, I don't like most thing about Japan matter fact you go to Indonesia and call someone japanese they will kill you.
Doing what? Banter back?
I am more mad that you actually called me a Weeb when I hate the Japanese and their history for a good amount of reason, I just enjoy anime and called you out on your, "LoOk At Me, AnImE sUcKs, MaD bRo?"
Grow up kid.

Weeb?

Dude I am Indonesian Japanese called us monkeys for most out shared history enslaved and murdered us, I don't like most thing about Japan matter fact you go to Indonesia and call someone japanese they will kill you.
Doing what? Banter back?
I am more mad that you actually called me a Weeb when I hate the Japanese and their history for a good amount of reason, I just enjoy anime and called you out on your, "LoOk At Me, AnImE sUcKs, MaD bRo?"
Grow up kid.
the glorious Nippon seems to be living in your head rent free

Fedor Emelianenko = Jiraya Sensei

Khabib = Naruto

Felize Herring = Sakura

Jon Jones = Pain (powerful bad guy)

Anderson Silva = Sasuke Uchiha (matrix eyes)

Yoel Romero = Gaara of the Sand (tank who doesn't get hurt)

GSP = Shikimaru (genius intelligence)
I'm coming back to this thread two years later just to shit on this thread these people are real fighters and not drawings lmfao.

Back