If Lima beats Mousasi, where do you rank him in the world at each weight class?

EXOICHO

PRIDE
@Black
Reaction score
Mousasi was #4 before leaving the UFC, but recently lost his title. I would put him as #7 in the world as a middleweight - I don't see most of the top middleweights being able top beat him.

In my opinion, Lima is pretty clearly a top 5 welterweight right now. I think a win over the moose should put him in the top 10 of 185 pretty easily -- making me also think he should be on the MMA P4P List.

What say you , sherdoggers?

INB4 casuals pretend mousasi isn't elite and pretend to not know who lima is

Mousasi was #4 before leaving the UFC, but recently lost his title. I would put him as #7 in the world as a middleweight - I don't see most of the top middleweights being able top beat him.

In my opinion, Lima is pretty clearly a top 5 welterweight right now. I think a win over the moose should put him in the top 10 of 185 pretty easily -- making me also think he should be on the MMA P4P List.

What say you , sherdoggers?

INB4 casuals pretend mousasi isn't elite and pretend to not know who lima is
Even if Lima wins, Mousasi is still the best MW in the world.

-Mousasi Fans

Top 10? Sure. But I wouldn’t worry about it.

Instead of new Lima threads, maybe we just re-up all those exact same Rory MacDonald threads asking the same think right before he took on Mousasi.

Lima is really fucking good. But.

Last edited:
If he's never willing to come and prove it in the UFC then it doesn't really matter.

source.gif

Once Lima finishes his lunch in Bellator I hope he gets picked up by UFC. Perhaps not after he is washed.... hopefully

Once Lima finishes his lunch in Bellator I hope he gets picked up by UFC. Perhaps not after he is washed.... hopefully

He just signed a new multi-year deal, short of UFC buying Bellator it's never going to happen.

definitely the best 125'er in the world, by far.

not even close.

Lima just signed a new Bellator contract like three days ago.

I would say He's probably 5th at WW, maybe 4th but dont see him being above Usman, Colby, Masvidal and Edwards/Tyron winner. So he probably slides into 5th slot.

At MW if he won he's top 10, probably 6-8th.

Lima just signed a new Bellator contract like three days ago.
OK. That's the beauty of mma Whatever news you dont know someone else will break it. I hope it isnt a long contract

If he's never willing to come and prove it in the UFC then it doesn't really matter.

source.gif

maybe use a better gif if you're going to to dispute the talent of a legitimate elite fighter buddeh

Dana won't offer him a good deal until he's already old. That way he can say how easy they blew out the competition and say UFC is best in the world.

It's what he did with Askren..

Dana won't offer him a good deal until he's already old. That way he can say how easy they blew out the competition and say UFC is best in the world.

It's what he did with Askren..
I dunno. He may do that but Lima may be a decent draw with some promo under ufc. Dana is many things shitty but a horrible business man ain't one. If it would make him more money to throw Lima under the bus he would with the strength of Thor though

I dunno. He may do that but Lima may be a decent draw with some promo under ufc. Dana is many things shitty but a horrible business man ain't one. If it would make him more money to throw Lima under the bus he would with the strength of Thor though

imagine lima vs masvidal, holy shit that would be a banger

maybe use a better gif if you're going to to dispute the talent of a legitimate elite fighter buddeh

I'm not disputing his talent, I'm just saying there's not much point speculating about something that's never gonna happen. Lima isn't leaving Bellator.

I'm not disputing his talent, I'm just saying there's not much point speculating about something that's never gonna happen. Lima isn't leaving Bellator.
Yeah when you said he's not willing to come and prove himself it did come off on the asshole side. It's OK brudda I'm an asshole to

Back