• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Khamzat beats Burns and Usman in similar fashion he's the WW GOAT

I am not sure you are the one to tell if people are disabled or not.
You seem to be lacking in that department your self.
Yup, at his annoying, troll post rate, I give him to blue belt before another ban. Just hoping everyone's continual calling out his retardation gets him banned sooner though.

I already know not to even acknowledge the troll/it. I'd have a more logical & meaningful discussion with a literal brick wall.

GSP is MMA GOAT, no one is even close to his WW GOAT status yet, sure Usman is #2, but it goes, GSP---------------------Usman--Hughes-- everyone else.

Once Khamzat becomes champ he recks the entire top 5 contenders within the first year

He would be to dominate and finish Burns, Usman and Luque to leapfrog GSP.

Yup, at his annoying, troll post rate, I give him to blue belt before another ban. Just hoping everyone's continual calling out his retardation gets him banned sooner though.

I already know not to even acknowledge the troll/it. I'd have a more logical & meaningful discussion with a literal brick wall.

Yeah. Stupid troll is stupid.
But its 5:50 am, and at least I have my coffee :D

GSP is MMA GOAT, no one is even close to his WW GOAT status yet, sure Usman is #2, but it goes, GSP---------------------Usman--Hughes-- everyone else.
GSP fanboys always get defensive when people say the truth

He would be to dominate and finish Burns, Usman and Luque to leapfrog GSP.
That's pretty much what I just said minus Luque

Not a chance that he surpasses GSP with those wins. Sorry, GSP will be the GOAT for a while still...

Stupid thread. Why limit khazmat to one Division?

Khazmat will also smash Izzy and Glover right after and be remembered as Open weight p4p king not limited to a one division GOAT status

Reactions: mkt
Back