If Khabib had gotten off the bus and confronted 20 Irishmen

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i know the other injured people on the bus weren’t going to back him up.

We’re they going to jump him beat his ass down?

Conor would surely go to jail for that.

What if Khabib sustained injury would the UFC have done something?

Would the drunk coked up Irishman and his cronies have killed him?

How far would the ufc go to promote a fight?

Firstly Khabib couldnt get off the bus unless he jumped through the window,cos the bus driver isnt gonna open the door

Secondly,no way the bus driver opens the door when 30 guys show up,possibly allowing these guys to get on the bus and attack all of his riders.

Thirdly,Conor probably knew these things,and there wasnt any plan for actually fighting anyone. Just a "show" of "strength" that backfired hilariously.

Al said Khabib wanted to walk out of the bus. Same as the big promoter guy. It would have been a mistake. He has family and kids

TS gives me PrideJitZoo vibes

<{fry}>

Khabib did the right thing taking a shite on the bus

He would have got a dolly to the face

It happened a year ago.
giphy.gif

Dana would say he should've never gotten off the bus and called him an idiot.

In this video you hear "Open the fucking door" from Ali or someone,before Conor even throws it. Just when the dudes show up. So no one is scared of this idiot Conor and his bullshit friends.

He would have gotten his ass kicked because he was dehydrated to near death and had not eaten for a week.

In this video you hear "Open the fucking door" from Ali or someone,before Conor even throws it. Just when the dudes show up. So no one is scared of this idiot Conor and his bullshit friends.

Yeah, Khabib says it best in the video " They know lots of security and media so it's going to be big but nothing will happen " just before the now infamous "send location" comment, lol.

All these McGregor parrots are always so quick to say how "bad ass" he is for shit like this or talking shit back stage but he only ever does it when surrounded by security knowing there will be know real consequences and these guys eat the shit up.

Then they call every other incident that happens outside the cage "staged", "fake" or "cringe" haha, it's absurd.

just check above video , we already know what Irish people are capable of when they surround their hunt

Love khabib nuthuggers. Lets not forget he got bitch slapped by Nate Diaz and did nothing.

Even that coward Artem was like OMG when the glass broke

like "omg something happened,SHIT lets GTFO this was supposed to be some bullshit i hope no one slaps me again"

also:

Last edited:
There'd be 20 dead irishmen

Love khabib nuthuggers. Lets not forget he got bitch slapped by Nate Diaz and did nothing.
So the whole melee with chairs and stuff was not related?

You said did nothing. But nothing do you mean sitting, eating the slap, looking at one another when Nate walks away and Khabib going home with his brothers ?

because I saw security protecting Nate the Junkie, chairs thrown, people rushing to fight

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back