• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Khabib Beats Justin Very Easily

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
For example a performance similar to how he did against Yaquinta, Conor or Dustin, should he just retire?

Selfishly i hope not, because as a fan its fun to look forward to his next fight but realistically i think Yes, because he'll have nothing left to prove by then.

Discuss.

For example a performance similar to how he did against Yaquinta, Conor or Dustin, should he just retire?

Selfishly i hope not, because as a fan its fun to look forward to his next fight but realistically i think Yes, because he'll have nothing left to prove by then.

Discuss.

He still will need to face Chandler. If he beats him easily. Then I dont see anyone giving him any trouble. That would then probably set up the GSP fight.

He still will need to face Chandler. If he beats him easily. Then I dont see anyone giving him any trouble. That would then probably set up the GSP fight.

I feel like the GSP fight is irrelevant to the current rankings and title picture (probably will be a catchweight as well) so GSP happens whenever the hell they can book it, prob straight after Gaethjie.

Nope. Would be a shame for him to leave now,in his athletic prime.

We all know Conor doesnt like to fight anyone with a pulse,so there's GSP to consider.

If Tony stays at LW,he and Porier fight it out for the next shot at Khabib,if the GSP fight cannot be made. The longer time passes,I think this fight wont happen.

Khabib has accomplished a lot but it would a shame if he retired without having a go with the top guys at WW. Like super fights. I'm sure he'd get a immediate title fight if he wanted to.

He is only what 30 yrs old? Smh.. This is why I'm a big fan of Adesanya.

I feel like the GSP fight is irrelevant to the current rankings and title picture (probably will be a catchweight as well) so GSP happens whenever the hell they can book it, prob straight after Gaethjie.

I have a feeling that Khabib wants the GSP as his retirement match. He seems to be determined to retire if he can get 30-0

His dad mentioned moving up for the Welterweight belt in some video I forget. And I doubt he'll actually retire at 30-0. So definitely not. He's got at least 3 more fights in him (College Wrestling Guy, Winner of DP/Tony, some kind of money fight).

I say so. If his pops were alive I'd say go for 30-0, but who knows what his head space is like rn really. Shouldn't tarnish a good thing.

Back