If Khabib beats Alvarez, there is NO WAY IN HELL that Conor becomes a two division champ

I'm not saying it's likely, but Khabib could easily get one punched like the other the champs have this year. His striking (def/off) isn't particularly elite.

Lol no..... Conor gets destroyed by both but he has a better chance vs Khabib. Eddie beats Conor where ever the fight takes place, at least Conor has a huge striking advantage over Khabib
no, i think Conor beats Alvarez

but i dont see how he can possibly beat Khabib. Khabib is not gonna let up the pressure from the beginning of round 1 and Conor will gas so hard from being thrown around and slammed

its assumed because Khabib is #1 ranked and RDA/Tony are fighting.

It has to be either Khabib or Conor/Nate winner... but Conor cant keep his division waiting any longer, and Alvarez is clearly trying to duck Khabib

he keeps talking about taking vacations while Khabib is calling him out... saying Khabib hasnt earned it
Ducking Khabib? No. He is interested In a big money fight clearly that's not Khabib.

Some random guy after Tony Ferg DUCKED him.

That being said you're crazy, Khabib would thrash Alvarez m8.
He wont, we will see that very soon.

You've stated Gil, Pettis and RDA would trash Eddie also so your track record is shit. #respecttheking

I agree, I think Conor beats Alvarez but Khabib would wrestlefuck him

"RDA's Titanium Chin would never break?" Lol

That sentence doesn't even make sense.

Its not the actual jaw that's the problem. Its your brain smacking against your skull that causes KO's, and that'll happen if you get hit in the jaw with enough power regardless of what's in it.

Didn't Kavanagh say that he thinks Conor would be the first three time champion? In FW, LW and WW?

That sentence doesn't even make sense.

Its not the actual jaw that's the problem. Its your brain smacking against your skull that causes KO's, and that'll happen if you get hit in the jaw with enough power regardless of what's in it.

My point is that people quickly forget how everyone said RDA wouldnt be able to get KO'd, an then he got Ko'd easily. The same goes for Khabib, Khabib hasnt been tagged many times.

Conor has no chance of keeping the fight standing against Khabib. That fight would be a prison rape.

Conor being a two division champ?

tumblr_nx6jwrhKdO1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Everybody has a plan until they get hit in the face - Kenny Florian

If Khabib become champion, the moment he becomes injured, they'll give Conor an interim title fight with a guy on short notice. lol

My point is that people quickly forget how everyone said RDA wouldnt be able to get KO'd, an then he got Ko'd easily. The same goes for Khabib, Khabib hasnt been tagged many times.

Literally anyone can be KO'd.

Nate put an end to this talk

Conor will one shot Eddie though, if a scrub Bellator fighter like Chandler can beat Eddie, a big leaguer like Conor will run through him like a thot in a trap.

Back