If Jones was asking 30 millions to fight Miocic, how much is he gonna ask to fight Ngannou?

Lol just fuckin pay the guy. All this BS P4P shit we had to hear for years about manlets like Khabib or Conor or Usman or Masvidal. You have quite possibly the 2 baddest men on the planet and your going to make money an issue .

Pay Jon Jones whatever he wants in sand dollars to fight Sandgannou.
1616974305766.png

There’s not as much interest after Jones’ last 3 fights.

If he wants a huge payday against Ngannou, he has to at least show that he can be competitive at heavyweight.
I mean. He really doesn't and shouldnt have to.

Jon said it wasn't true but also said he'd settle for half of what Deontay made, which is around $15m.

Yep, Jon came out after and said it wasn't true. My main point here was directed at TS...he misinformed people in this thread by saying Jon asked for $30 million and it was to fight Stipe, which also is not true.

Remember Dana White said that Jones was asking for 30 millions to fight the heavyweight fighter at the moment that was Stipe Miocic.

So how much do you think he is gonna ask to fight Ngannou who is even more scarier?

He's probably gonna ask for more lol then he's not gonna fight.

maxresdefault.jpg
According to Abdulmanap, Khabib got 15m for fighting Conor-Khabib, and said if they were to fight a rematch, he wants double. He later said asked for 100m

I say that to say this. If its true Khabib only made 15m for the biggest mma ppv in history, there's no way Jones is getting anything more than 10m.

He’ll ask for $5 billion. As high as possible to make sure Dana doesn’t give in and he’s left holding the bag into low earth orbit

No he won't. It's funny how many people shit on Jones...he vacated the LHW belt to move up, I am pretty sure he wouldn't throw away his entire career just for a bluff.

At the end of the day, I don't care how much anyone makes in the UFC, nor do I care how much the UFC makes. It's a fucking business, the UFC should make money, but they should also pay top tier guys that are willing to step up and move to a division where the strongest men in the world fight.

This could possibly be the biggest UFC fight of all time, both of the men need to get paid if it is to happen. I mean shit, they pay a little Lucky Charm millions and all he does is lose. Jones been around a lot longer, had what, 14 title defenses?

According to Abdulmanap, Khabib got 15m for fighting Conor-Khabib, and said if they were to fight a rematch, he wants double. He later said asked for 100m

I say that to say this. If its true Khabib only made 15m for the biggest mma ppv in history, there's no way Jones is getting anything more than 10m.

The problem with TS post is 1) Jones didn't ask for $30 million according to jones, even told Dana to release the "proof texts" that showed Jones supposedly asking for "Deontay Wilder" money and Dana never released any text. All of this also evolved around fighting Ngannou, not Stipe as TS states.

I'm skeptical khabib made 15. Up to that point, the highest paid fighter only made 8 million, and that was probably Brock, not even Conor.

The problem with TS post is 1) Jones didn't ask for $30 million according to jones, even told Dana to release the "proof texts" that showed Jones supposedly asking for "Deontay Wilder" money and Dana never released any text. All of this also evolved around fighting Ngannou, not Stipe as TS states.
Im curious how much he wants if he gets five million a fight

Im curious how much he wants if he gets five million a fight

I think Jones said he would take half of what Deontay made which would be 15 million, same as Khabib made for the Conor/Khabib 2 fight. Which is more than fair.

They own that ass. Starve him out until he wants to behave like a good little crackhead. The ufc has bailed this junkie out enough.

Khabib is the most popular fighter UFC has ever seen with over a billion impressions on google and he never sniffed even close to that. There is no way in hell Jones will or should get that much money.

What are some of you smoking?

Khabib retired on top. Jones is moving up a division to test the HW waters.

Much different.

I would say Jones did the same with LHW. His record there is undeniable and makes Khabib's looks puny. He isn't returning to LHW and leaves a legacy as the most dominant fighter in a single weight class of all time in the UFC. Jones is essentially retired from LHW while still on top.

So would you just move up a weight class and fight a machine like Ngannou thats weighs in for fights at 60lbs heavier for just standard pay? great incentive.
Ngannou is 19lbs heavier than jones... let it go, man.

So would you just move up a weight class and fight a machine like Ngannou thats weighs in for fights at 60lbs heavier for just standard pay? great incentive.
It was HIS decision to vacate the lhw title no one asked him to do that. He wanted to move up. Bobby knuckles doesn’t ask for more money every fight because he moved from WW. This is not the same as Izzy fighting Jan. Jones said he wanted to move up a weight class and would never fight lhw again now he’s being offered a title fight in his division and he’s not interested

Khabib is the most popular fighter UFC has ever seen with over a billion impressions on google and he never sniffed even close to that. There is no way in hell Jones will or should get that much money.

What are some of you smoking?
What percentage do you think the headlining fighter deserves? If two fighters are underpaid (Khabib and Jones), why not settle for one getting paid more instead of using it as an excuse to keep their pay shit?
They own that ass. Starve him out until he wants to behave like a good little crackhead. The ufc has bailed this junkie out enough.
Look, I don't like Jones, but you can't seriously think the UFC is less scummy than Jones? It's a lesser of two evils thing here. If Jones is getting underpaid, it only means 99 percent of the other fighters are getting screwed too.

Jones is ducking hw division with his high demands. His volume isn’t gonna work against bigger fighters

Back