If Jones/Sonnen dont average 1 million per episode, TUF is dead

Chuck Bass**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
because I said so. TUF 16 averaged every episode and it was about 800,000 viewers.

Considering Jones and Sonnen are megastars, they should pull 1 million viewers.

FX has been known to cancel shows that are sub million viewers, so they might throw TUF in FUEL or something

Diaz/GSP is a much better choice

It won't since ufc showing Jones and Sonnen being buddy buddy.

Just change the day and bring in some good talent not garbage and it will all b good

Here's to hoping. I am not a TUF fan at all and the coaches never even end up fighting any more

If it means less garbage match ups like this good riddance. Just use TUF internationally like smashes to cultivate talent.

Move TUF to wednesday/thursday and ratings will go up.

it is going to be on tuesday night 9.00pm. this has been confirmed by FX/UFC.

and to the thread, if it doesn't do 1.3million+ it will be a failure. FX/dana are for sure hoping 1.5million+ per episode.

I honestly think that 13 weeks of Sonnen could kill his gimmick that and getting brutally malled by Jones in less then 2 mins.

I honestly think that 13 weeks of Sonnen could kill his gimmick that and getting brutally malled by Jones in less then 2 mins.

I doubt it, 1. They seem to show the coaches less and less lately and 2. I've watched Chael coach before, he won't be doing his gimmick other than for 1-2 minute 'scripted' parts of each show.

TUF isn't in a ratings war with itself. Judging it by the criteria you've set up is beyond trite, it's just plain stupid.

If TUF beats its competition in the 18-49 demographic for its time slot, then it's a ratings success, no matter what the completely meaningless overall numbers are.

Tuf died when it lost to a shamwow commercial in the ratings

Given the lack of promotion the TUF Finales has been getting recently, I don't see why people would bother watch. What is the point of watching every week for 3 months if the promotion doesn't value the entire purpose of the show (getting a TUF winner)?

Is it on not Friday? Friday is a terrible day.

I'm excited to see the season, but I agree if there aren't good numbers, TUF is dead.

Back