If Jones finishes Gus and is clean...

I just want to see Jones fight without steroids and to have all weapons that he have since I start watching him 2012 and give me more motivation for training
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I made this years ago before it was clear how much of a cheating bastard he is.

9gzrd3.gif

Juicehead will NEVER be clean. The guy is a career cheat.

That said, USADA has shown they will do next to nothing, no matter how many times this guy pops.

And now they have a non-disclosure policy, so we'll never know even IF he does piss hot for the umpteenth time now.

Coupled with no media scrutiny when they do shady shit like this agaim, and it will happen again, just we won't have any fuckin semblance it did!

I would only be interested in the 3rd DC fight if clean Jones loses to Gus. That way you can make an argument that he is not the same fighter with PEDs.

Juicehead will NEVER be clean. The guy is a career cheat.

That said, USADA has shown they will do next to nothing, no matter how many times this guy pops.

And now they have a non-disclosure policy, so we'll never know even IF he does piss hot for the umpteenth time now.

Whole thing is fucking greasy.

People will forget so fast about all the BS and be clamouring for DC 3. If he doesn't mess up again and is winning, he will back on top and all you haters now will be back on the GOAT wagon.

*when
Jones finishes Gus

He'll be goat again after beating Gus.

If you think Jones is cheating because he has star power then I'd argue that they're turning a blind eye to Conor's tests too.

I don't think anyone would argue with you on that. Conor can get away with a lot

The good thing about cheating is that it never goes away. Some casuals will forget and hype you but your record and you career will be tainted forever, no matter how hard you try.
i was thinking about this earlier. even when a jones fight comes on years from now itll always be tainted with,'yeah but he was a juicing cheat fuckup'.

don't worry im sure Gus would ply for another rematch, he beats him 8 times out of 10

The good thing about cheating is that it never goes away. Some casuals will forget and hype you but your record and you career will be tainted forever, no matter how hard you try.

Ortega still gets called out as Steroid Cattle for getting popped ... On diuretics

I think the deal is as long as JJ keeps snitching, he has free reign to do as he pleases.

I just checked on USADA site and Jon Jones listed as having been tested 3 times already in "Q4 2018". Which means 3 times in the last 3weeks. So.....now there is a policy of non-disclosure of a failed test, UNTIL such time as the case is "settled", Jones is now being tested every week ! (so far since 1st Oct).

He (and Brock and anyone else) *could* be popping for all kinds of things and now witht eh new policy, we are not gonna find out, probably ever...

just doesn't seem right.

if he win that mean nothing to his resume

because ROIDERS need to be tested randomly 12months before a fight,
the pound for pound junkie is never gonna stop juicing

he juiced himself to third place podium in wrestling, then to mma

he is the biggest fraud just behind USADA

The Barry Bonds of MMA. Polarizing talent, overwhelming stigma.

Back