If I were Frankie edgar

Steph Curry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If I were Frankie edgar I would beat the shit out of Dana white. Like, litteraly physically assault him.

Normally I stick up for Dana because I understand he has an super difficult job trying to balance the interests and demands of a 500-fighter-roster. And in the process some guys will get the short end of the stick without any malign intent on Dana's part.

But with this current situation it is clear that Dana is playing Frankie for a fool and then acting as if he's simply doing business as usual. He went to the media and kept saying "Frankie turned down the fight". That's all he kept saying without adding context. Its obvious that he was trying to imply that Frankie was scared or simply didn't want the fight for non-legit reasons. And what made it even worse is that after Dana had a talk with Frankie he still pulled the same bullshit narrative when he was interviewed by Ariel where he continued to shit on Edgar while downplaying his condition.

If I'm frankie I would be incredibly hurt. A company that I've been with for a decade and performed successfully for is now trying to defame me and ruin the image I've built up for myself as a brave warrior willing to fight anyone anytime.

This should be a warning to all fighters: no matter how much the UFC loves you today, no matter how much blood you shed in the cage, no matter if you conduct yourself for a decade as a company man, the UFC will shit on you if it means they get a newer younger fighter who brings in cash. And the same will be done to him when he gets old and starts losing.

The UFC doesn't give a damn about any of these fighters. They are just financial assets to be neglected or disgarded when they can no longer yield profit or be used or exploited for a bigger plan.

So yeah, if I'm Frankie edgar I would beat the shit out of Dana the next to time I see him. You wanna fuck me over after all I've done for you and your company? Well take this ass kicking for all my troubles.

Yeah, that will end well, Goofasaurus Rex

that-s-fucking-illegal-o.gif

Last edited:
How 'bout run out your contract and leave the promotion?

That way you don't go to jail. You know Dana's first call is to the Popo.

If I were Dana and Frankie lamped me I wouldn't call the police I'd just keep him active until his contract runs out, against Conor, El Cucuy and Khabib.

Yeah there's a good way to keep your job and get a raise along with a title shot.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you goof

Hahaha yea there's no doubt that the UFC is doing Frankie dirty right now but obviously, OBVIOUSLY, fighting your boss isn't the answer. Hahahahaha.

but their business model has made it a billion dollar business. it's allowed them to invest by buying the competition and giving fans the fights we want to see without wondering if someone from the outside would do better. they do money fights because we want to watch them and pay money and/or be a share of the viewers. it's on the fans to tune in and support the guys who aren't getting paid as much

Back