If I can go through this existence with 50% of the confidence Bobby Lee has..

how did you even find this video? what the hell were you searching for?
Bobby Lee.

Well known comedian

Seen him dancing in one of his blogs. I always go back to it because his inhuman level of confidence is so funny to me.

I think Schaub slept with his gf and flirts with her in front of him.

sometimes I wonder if high level of confidence ppl portray externally is to hide some underlying insecurities.

Confident or oblivious? Besides, this dude is a literal cuck, he caught his gf cheating, she has admitted she's with him just because of his money, she even admitted she would fuck Theo Von in front of Lee.

Confident or oblivious? Besides, this dude is a literal cuck, he caught his gf cheating, she has admitted she's with him just because of his money, she even admitted she would fuck Theo Von in front of Lee.
His insistence on kissing tv show hosts always gives me the willies.

You mean the Bobby Lee who had sex with a 12 year old prostitute in Tijuana? Or the Bobby Lee who pisses in bottles and shits in his bath tub?

Pathetic. No self respect

Ohhhhh you're talking about the Bobby Lee who saves his dried cum on a wall in his house, rolls his boogers into a tennis ball sized wad, and shits his pants on a regular basis.

I think you're mistaking confidence with mental retardation

Bruh hasn't aged one bit since the 2000s.

That was fucking brutal. Imagine being humiliated by a guy cosplaying Groucho Marx in front of your woman.

TS:
tenor-1.gif

tPmVAE5.gif

Bobby Lee.

Well known comedian

Seen him dancing in one of his blogs. I always go back to it because his inhuman level of confidence is so funny to me.
If you watch tigerbelly, you'll realize he's a horrible person with extreme insecurity issues.

Why's he confident, because he's acting goofy?

It's his personality. If it isn't your personality, don't force it. You can be extremely confident and not say a word. In my opinion, a lot of confidence is quiet; silently self-assurance.

That's kind of the point.

There's so much shit wrong with him yet he's still confident as fuck and his social IQ is at a really high level.

Last edited:
Why's he confident, because he's acting goofy?

It's his personality. If it isn't your personality, don't force it. You can be extremely confident and not say a word. In my opinion, a lot of confidence is quiet; silently self-assurance.
No. He's a well known comedian. All those guys have elite level social IQ and confidence. Also runs his own podcast.

He's up there..for sure.

He has lot of shit wrong with him, isn't attractive at all but still gives no fucks at the highest level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back