If Hendricks loses, is he in the Pettis bucket?

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Likewise when I look at Anthony Pettis now, I know he's talented and a good fighter - but so many losses in a short space of time makes you just frown a little, especially when they are described as top P4P contenders.

Hendricks in my opinion beat GSP, but it's still a loss. I thought he lost to Lawler the first time, and I actually thought he may have won the rematch but officially that's a loss also. Then he misses weight really bad for the T-Wood fight.

Let's say he gets stopped in Round 3... as unlikely as I think that is. What would be our verdict? Overrated?

johny-hendricks-belt-750-X.jpg

No. Pettis let other people touch his belt.

Purgatory time for Johnny. And TS, I thought Lawler won the first fight and lost the second too.

I thought the first fight with lawler was a draw all day with Johnny winning the rematch also thought he beat gsp, however a loss here will only hurt bad if wonderboy doesn't win another fight and get a title shot, if he does then it doesn't set him back far cause wonderboy would be considered top of the food chain, and hendricks could rebound 2 wins or so and is right back in contention. I feel hendricks, barring getting caught, wins this handily though.

What, you thought Hendricks lost his first fight with Lawler? That was the clearest 48-47 victory in history lol.

Back