If Hendo will retire win or lose...

Bisping guaranteed a win. He won't let us down and will retire that TRT dinosaur.

Because then you might have a champion who was just beat by a deflated (post TRT) punch drunk 46 yr old in his most recent fight.

I can't wait for this fight. I think Bisping will pull it off this time but you can never count Henderson out of anything. I'd love to see him flatline Bisping one more time and ride off into the sunset.

It's a BS match and I will not buy this PPV no matter who else is on it. I have no problem with fights made for interest but not when the title is is held up for it. There are 4 deserving fighters, I favor Jacare but wouldn't bitch about Chris, Luke, or Romero. Henderson isn't top 10 anymore.

Can you help me understand how Chris deserves an immediate rematch for a title held by a person that did not beat him for the title?

He doesn't have to be. Being the "best" is just some subjective bullshit anyway.

He beat the guy that had the belt. That's all that matters.

Being the best is only subjective if there is no way to settle the difference of opinions. In this case we have fights to settle the opinions.

Fights that Bisping will lose.

And I never said that Bisping has to be the best. I said that MW is ALREADY a mess with Bisping as champ.

Having the belt is all that matters as long as you can keep it. But since Bisping won't keep it, you don't really have a point.

Hendo knocks Bisping's face off, the world rejoices........then?

Giant MW tournament for he belt that will stretch on for months.

Literally EVERYONE wins.

You mean, like the 2nd Rockhold fight? Fights like that?
Fights kinda like that. Only against fighters that are smart enough to take him seriously. Like any other top MW--and even Rockhold now that (presumably) he's learned his lesson.

Not even you think that he would beat Rockhold again.

Fights kinda like that. Only against fighters that are smart enough to take him seriously. Like any other top MW--and even Rockhold now that (presumably) he's learned his lesson.

Not even you think that he would beat Rockhold again.

It doesn't matter what I think.

A fight is a fight and anything can happen. Regardless of how you try to rationalize who the "best" is.

It doesn't matter what I think.

A fight is a fight and anything can happen. Regardless of how you try to rationalize who the "best" is.

If it doesn't matter what you think, then why bother convincing me that what you think matters? You initiated the conversation with me...

It is ridiculous to pretend that you don't know what the "best" means.

You do. And you know it's not Bisping.

You may not know exactly who it is, but you definitely know who it isn't.

It is ridiculous to pretend that you don't know what the "best" means.

You do. And you know it's not Bisping.

You may not know exactly who it is, but you definitely know who it isn't.

I don't think of it like that. I'm not trying to bestow some wacky subjective ranking on a dude for no reason.

If the "best" = the champion, then Bisping is currently the "best". If the "best" is defined some other way, then tell us what that is and who it is.

I don't think of it like that. I'm not trying to bestow some wacky subjective ranking on a dude for no reason.

If the "best" = the champion, then Bisping is currently the "best". If the "best" is defined some other way, then tell us what that is and who it is.

Where are you even coming from with this stuff?

Haven't you ever predicted who would win in a matchup? Sure, we've all been wrong: Serra/GSP, Bisping/Rockhold, etc. but being wrong occasionally doesn't make predictions impossible, and predictions don't require "wacky subjective rankings."

I predict that Bisping will lose to Hendo. I predict that he'd lose to Rockhold in a rematch. I predict that he'd lose to Jacare. I predict that he'd lose to Weidman. I predict that he'd lose to Romero. And I predict that he'd lose to Kennedy again. If I believe that he would lose to that many MWs, I can't believe that he's the best.

It's super simple, and I don't have any wacky subjective ranking. See?

Where are you even coming from with this stuff?

Haven't you ever predicted who would win in a matchup? Sure, we've all been wrong: Serra/GSP, Bisping/Rockhold, etc. but being wrong occasionally doesn't make predictions impossible, and predictions don't require "wacky subjective rankings."

I predict that Bisping will lose to Hendo. I predict that he'd lose to Rockhold in a rematch. I predict that he'd lose to Jacare. I predict that he'd lose to Weidman. I predict that he'd lose to Romero. And I predict that he'd lose to Kennedy again. If I believe that he would lose to that many MWs, I can't believe that he's the best.

It's super simple, and I don't have any wacky subjective ranking. See?

That's you. You were trying to project this thought process on to me and I don't think that way. See?

That's you. You were trying to project this thought process on to me and I don't think that way. See?

What a joke!!!

I made a post. It was MY view of things. I wasn't singling you out so how was I projecting anything on to you?!

YOU responded to my post, telling me something about subjective bullshit--i.e., pretty obviously trying to impose your view on me.

You've got nothing. Why did you even bother to respond to me in the first place if it wasn't to impose your view onto me?

Because I can
Oh, I see, you're an idiot....

I wouldn't have bothered to respond to you had I detected it earlier.

Well don't I feel silly...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back