If GSP comes back would you rather him fight?

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Would you rather him fight Lawler (or whoever the champ is), Hendricks, or a warm up fight in his first fight?

If Woodley beats Hendricks, I think that would be fun.
GSP has fought most of the other top guys. He wont fight Rory, as it seems like they rule that out.

If GSP wants to fight for the belt first he should, but if he wants to fight someone else then they should do that. GSP should fight whoever he wants.

I personally would like him to fight for the belt though.

anderson. who the hell knows where either one of these guys are mentally & physically. it's been talked about for too long and allows everyone involved to make a fuck ton of money while just sticking their toes in the pool. if gsp wins and hendricks has the title, well that'd only make sense. no point in him fighting anyone at WW if the title isnt involved and especially if it's not a full on return.

No. He's done. He did more than enough to cement his legacy.

Would you rather him fight Lawler (or whoever the champ is), Hendricks, or a warm up fight in his first fight?

Let him toss that pathetic cheater Anderson Silva around for 5 rounds.
I bet GSP could be the first to bust up Silva's face.

If champions who lose the belt while getting their arse handed to them in a title fight get immediate rematches, then Georges deserves to do whatever the fuck he wants.

He wants to fight for the title, let him at it.

I only want to see him come back if he is 100% dedicated

I'd like to see him fight Hendricks, his last win was very shady. I think he soundly beats all other WW's by taking them down at will. If Hendricks is champion when GSP returns, it would make one hell of a fight.

Doesn't matter.

Please don't come back GSP.

I'd like to see GSP vs Hendricks, and perhaps GSP vs Condit afterward. Wouldn't be against a warm-up fight either. If he wins those matches, and Robbie is still the champ then it would be another great match.

I think he should fight for the title and then give Hendricks a rematch. He never lost the title and would still be favorite over anybody in the division.

Only Thing is: If he wants to stay just for like 3 fights...they won't allow him to vacate the title again. If he wins it again he will have to stay until he gets beat.

A warm-up fight.

Only matchups that hold any interest for GSP at this point:

Lawler, Maia, Dong Hyun Kim, last and least, Hendricks.

Let him toss that pathetic cheater Anderson Silva around for 5 rounds.
I bet GSP could be the first to bust up Silva's face.

Where was that tough talk when both were fighting n champs?

Then gsp was avoiding Anderson like a plague n his nuthuggers were defending all his excuses, while he took a fight vs the champ from weight class below him.

But now that Anderson is 40, suffered a debilitating injury that sidelined him over a year, you want to see them fight?

Truly pathetic.

But what would you expect from a fan of a fighter, who avoided real challenge, n instead was happy to decision one dimensional fighters most of his career

while he took a fight vs the champ from weight class below him.

But what would you expect from a fan of a fighter, who avoided real challenge, n instead was happy to decision one dimensional fighters most of his career

Innnnn!

Lol Anderson Silva challenged himself.

Anderson Silva was fighting TUF contestants with a career of favorable match ups, holding up his short list of MWs he could actually beat. An incredibly intelligent match maker.

It's too bad him and JJ were such good buddies, he probably could have called him out, instead of calling out a smaller fighter.

Also, who do you think more steps backwards to get away from their opponent. Anderson or GSP? Someone pulls guard on air and Anderson Silva is lost. GSP attacks and punishes.

Anderson is glorified sucker puncher. GSP is a complete mixed martial artist.

Steroids.

Go.

Where was that tough talk when both were fighting n champs?

Then gsp was avoiding Anderson like a plague n his nuthuggers were defending all his excuses, while he took a fight vs the champ from weight class below him.

But now that Anderson is 40, suffered a debilitating injury that sidelined him over a year, you want to see them fight?

Truly pathetic.

didn't gsp square off with anderson in dubai after the maia debacle? memory is a little foggy but i thought he did and then something happened to make it vapor again? gsp suffered a debilitating injury too that sidelined him for over a year and then came back and handled business as usual. lest you forget.

Back