If Glover wins

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
If Glover wins i think he shouldn't get TS (2 consecutive loses). He should fight Rumble/Manuwa winner or Rashad with win over Bader

But what if OSP wins ? fight for the title against DC/Gus?

I think it will go to the winner of Bader/Evans...well, Bader anyway. With a finish of Glover, OSP may leapfrog.

Rashad/Bader fight would probably produce the next contender (Bader should have gotten his title shot long ago).

So the winner of OSP/Glover against the winner of Manuwa/Rumble would probably be a title eliminator for the fight after that - everyone else in LW top-10 will be fresh off loss and here we'll have fighter on at least a 2-fight win streak against quality opposition.

I think it will go to the winner of Bader/Evans...well, Bader anyway. With a finish of Glover, OSP may leapfrog.

I think Rashad beats Bader, and he'll be on 3 win streak then, but i doubt they will give him TS, so fight with Glover in a number one contender fight makes sense.

I think Rashad beats Bader, and he'll be on 3 win streak then, but i doubt they will give him TS, so fight with Glover in a number one contender fight makes sense.

That would make sense, but sometimes, they just need to get a fight together ASAP. I could see them awarding the shot to anybody who wins of the 4...except Glover.

If Glover loses, he should get the TS. That's how it works at LHW right?

He pushed Jones to the limit

[Yt]GmcQDq2JKKI[/MEDIA]

Everyone will be talking bout glover after Saturday he will fish osp.

If OSP wins and calls out Hulk Hogan Booker-T style, he''ll get title shot

Especially if he says he's going after the horsemen

Glover is still a top LHW. He had a bad performance against Davis because of a bad training camp.

I believe he'll destroy OSP, then he should get the winner of Manuwa/Rumble.

If Texeira beats OSP convincingly he'll be back at the top of the ladder for sure. He gave Jones some good shots... he just couldn't close the gap to get off any really powerful shots. Against Cormier that wouldn't be the issue. I wonder how he'd do against DC honestly... it would be a cool fight to see.

If glover is ranked 4th, does that Make Davis 3rd?

Who cares.. Ain't nobody beating DC anyways except for Jones.

If Texeira beats OSP convincingly he'll be back at the top of the ladder for sure. He gave Jones some good shots... he just couldn't close the gap to get off any really powerful shots. Against Cormier that wouldn't be the issue. I wonder how he'd do against DC honestly... it would be a cool fight to see.

Jones hardest defence was Gus and second hardest DC

DC will wrestlefuck Glover, GnP him or even go for a submission

Back