If Fedor had his PRIME Chin, he would only have 1 LOST in his Record! Most Exciting Fighter in MMA!!

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look at his loses(which were exciting as fuck!)...He only lost because his Chin wasn't 100%...He dropped TRT Hendo....Mitrione...He did very well against TRT BigFoot....His chin is what always gave out on him....He always had a chance in every of those fights.

For the exception of Werdum(and the bullshit TK lost), his loses were all because of his shotty chin.

Say what you want about Fedor but he is always entertaining.

BTW if Fedor still had his speed/reflexes...He would be undefeated....No other MMA fighters has shown the speed/explosiveness like PRIME Fedor.

Can’t argue he is the best HW of all time. Fucking awesome!

If my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle.

Hendo got him good. It was lucky, but not even Hunt/Nelson was surviving that. If they rematched though it's a way different story.

i see what you are saying but his chin didnt give out against bigfoot so 2 losses

The most useless of all Shertard threads. If if if if if ...

Like you can’t say that about every fighter ever ?

Grow up, buddeh.

If a fighter still had one of the biggest assets that made them "prime" version of theirselves, they would not get some of those losses outside of their prime.

Whoa!

i see what you are saying but his chin didnt give out against bigfoot so 2 losses
He wouldn't have gotten as hurt......and Fedor was always in that fight, a better chin would've been enough.

Hell if they had let round 3 go on, I think Fedor would've beated Bigfoot...I remember BigFoot was starting to gas.

He wouldn't have gotten as hurt......and Fedor was always in that fight, a better chin would've been enough.

Hell if they had let round 3 go on, I think Fedor would've beated Bigfoot...I remember BigFoot was starting to gas.
i dont think he was ever rocked in that fight. The doctor stopped the fight cause his eye was swollen shut if i remember right. He still wanted to fight round 3 but it wasnt his chin that was the determining factor in that fight he was taken down and held there by the larger man hell his chin held up pretty damn good considering the amount of damage he took.

Bigfoot loss had nothing to do with his chin.

i dont think he was ever rocked in that fight. The doctor stopped the fight cause his eye was swollen shut if i remember right. He still wanted to fight round 3 but it wasnt his chin that was the determining factor in that fight he was taken down and held there by the larger man hell his chin held up pretty damn good considering the amount of damage he took.
It was because of his eye.

But I remember Bigfoot mounted him and I remember BigFoot shots taking way too much effect on Fedor....I think a better chin wouldn't had gotten Fedor to be in such bad positions.

The most useless of all Shertard threads. If if if if if ...

Like you can’t say that about every fighter ever ?

Grow up, buddeh.
I like your AV. Also, even if Chael was never KOed he would have lost to triangle choke like 12 or 13 times.

Fedor's chin held up just fine vs Bigfoot. He lost 'cause Bigfoot put on a BJJ clinic.

Back in the day it was more a decline in grappling ability(although he became slower, smaller and slopper generally) that really hurt him. More recently he's obviously waaaaaaaaay past his best physically, just nowhere close to the kind of speed in he had to his standup back in the day, even the most brainwashed UFC drone would surely have to admit that?

It was because of his eye.

But I remember Bigfoot mounted him and I remember BigFoot shots taking way too much effect on Fedor....I think a better chin wouldn't had gotten Fedor to be in such bad positions.

i can respect that, personally i just think he had slowed down some and had lost a bit of a step was why he was in bad positions but only fedor truly knows the corret answer to that.

Chin had nothing to do with the Bigfoot loss. Fedor just got brutalized, period. It was painful to watch. And Hendo can ko any man on the planet. Hard to blame that loss on Fedor's chin either. Still not a knock on him in any way, both guys were monsters, but call a spade a spade.

Back