if Elon Musk goes to mars?....

Danger Dave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if Elon Musk goes to mars?....does he now own Mars? America claims we own the moon because we went there first.

Musk could have us at Mars in less than 5 years. crazy right?

Elon Musk probably bottles his owns farts. Getting to Mars is one thing, but being able to sustain a human presence there for at least a year is still something that's far out of our reach with the technology and resources of today

Elon Musk probably bottles his owns farts. Getting to Mars is one thing, but being able to sustain a human presence there for at least a year is still something that's far out of our reach with the technology and resources of today
lol really i know how to do that. lol

i assume they are smarter than me. guess not?

We can’t even get planet earth right and these jabronis wanna live on Mars.

he nor anyone else is going to mars in the next five years....IMO

if Elon Musk goes to mars?....does he now own Mars? America claims we own the moon because we went there first.

NASA got to Mars first with the Mars Rover Landings. However, if Elon Musk tries to go to Mars in person he will most likely not make it there alive thus be able to claim Mars especially with the questionable Telsa engineers working for him these days (ie. Telsa's CyberTruck)

There in an understanding in space that we are all in it together nobody owns anything. But yeah war and stuff will happen eventually

I think Marvin would have something to say about that.

He can claim it, but defending and perfecting ownership title is a different story and while his wealth is on Earth, there's not much he can do from Mars if everyone on Earth claims his wealth and no one acts in his best interests.

We can’t even get planet earth right and these jabronis wanna live on Mars.
Because Earth just might get FUBAR'd by humans or asteroid, we need to get our asses to Mars just in case.

America doesn't claim to own the moon. No one owns the moon, per the 1967 United Nations Outer Space Treaty. Which would also prevent anyone from owning Mars. Not that anyone is going there any time soon.

America doesn't claim to own the moon. No one owns the moon, per the 1967 United Nations Outer Space Treaty. Which would also prevent anyone from owning Mars. Not that anyone is going there any time soon.
ok

Mars is currently worthless and won’t be worth a god damn thing in his lifetime so he can have it

But it gets taxed out of his estate when he dies

Ive already been to mars. I took the cia teleportation pad. There are animals on mars. Obama was part of the program as well.

Back