If Dustin beats Conor again, then captures the title, where does he rank @ all time LW?

BJ
Khabib
Dustin

Khabib is number 2 only because BJ took risks and captured and defended two belts multiple times and dominated his competition in LW with some glorious violence. Even with his downfall no other lightweight has touched that.

His competition at LW was shite though for the most part.

I would have him at #3-5, for me Khabib and Ben Henderson are 1 and 2. Two of most impressive runs at LW. Some may not agree on Ben Henderson, but at his peak winning the title and defending it he was 19-3, UFC champ with 3 defenses and WEC champ with defenses. Pretty dam good resume as well.

All of em way past their fucking primes or a guy moving up you clowns. GTFO. You're acting like ended Oliveiras streak. Same with Gay Chi. You guys are clowns ranking DP so high.

The thing that hurts Dustin's case is, at no point in time has he ever been viewed as being the undisputed world #1. Guys like Khabib & BJ were universally regarded as undisputed #1 LW at some point in time. Winning the title could help change that (interim title didn't do much for him because Khabib was still viewed as legitimate champ & #1). I already regard him as currently the #1 LW in the world, though clearly it's disputed & not universal as he's not even the champ

Top 5 easily

also the 1st Max fight was @ FW shouldnt count for Dustins LW legacy. Ferreira, Duffy, Bobby, Jim and Hooker are all class wins too

DP is in front of BJ. Agreed
Im pretty sure BJ is in front of DP. If you've switched them somehow, either you've got it all twisted or you must be pretty flexible. With your rankings.

UFC debut max holloway and holloway with 4 months to move up a weight class are good wins!!!! I seen on tapology that max holloway is on his recordd
Counterpoint: You're @rodkek

So basically nothing you just said should be listened to

BJ
Khabib
Dustin

Khabib is number 2 only because BJ took risks and captured and defended two belts multiple times and dominated his competition in LW with some glorious violence. Even with his downfall no other lightweight has touched that.

What have BJ's escapades OUTSIDE of LW got to do with his all time LW ranking?

Another MMA turd added to the list.

UFC debut max holloway and holloway with 4 months to move up a weight class are good wins!!!! I seen on tapology that max holloway is on his recordd
The 2nd Max win is definitely a quality win

Zombie the only man to beat both Poirier & Frankie

I think it will still be too early to even try to judge for LW GOAT status. The best way to judge a fighter is by their belt defenses.

Right under Khabib as number 2. Been saying this for a while

Back