If Doo Ho Choi knocks out Cub what next?

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Assuming that Cub wins against Kawajiri on August 6th and fights Doo Ho Choi and Cub gets knocked the fuck out in the first round. Title shot is imminent for Doo Ho then?

I don't know the answer to your question, but I had to say that Choi could be the greatest MMA fighter ever. He's ridiculously talented.

Holloway should not fight again until he gets a title shot. Choi is way, way back. Holloway already destroyed Cub.

Holloway should not fight again until he gets a title shot. Choi is way, way back. Holloway already destroyed Cub.
Holloway aint champ material though and he is a big fight flopper

Holloway aint champ material though and he is a big fight flopper
What? I know you're trolling but you should try harder. He just beat Lamas, and he destroyed Cub who you just suggested should be a leaping pad for Choi to get a title shot. What big fight has Holloway flopped in? Say McGregor then I'll point out that fight wasn't remotely big at the time it happened and that his big fights have been his last three which he's won.

Cub isn't a sure thing against Kawajiri

I want to see Choi vs Hollaway.

What? I know you're trolling but you should try harder. He just beat Lamas, and he destroyed Cub who you just suggested should be a leaping pad for Choi to get a title shot. What big fight has Holloway flopped in? Say McGregor then I'll point out that fight wasn't remotely big at the time it happened and that his big fights have been his last three which he's won.
Holloway doesn't excite me the same way Doo does with his striking. Thats just me tho

Garbrandt moves up to feather! And fights choi!

I don't know the answer to your question, but I had to say that Choi could be the greatest MMA fighter ever. He's ridiculously talented.

LOL, I thought I heard it all on Sherdog...

He's still atleast 3 fights away from a title shot if he beats Cub. That division it top heavy and moving very slowly because of Connor.

Honestly I think Cub makes him look silly. wasn't that impressed. Okay he beat a bum - that bum I thought was beating him most of the fight till he got caught

Ortega is the right choice. He isn't all that but he is pretty stocked right now.

Honestly I think Cub makes him look silly. wasn't that impressed. Okay he beat a bum - that bum I thought was beating him most of the fight till he got caught
Cub will get knocked out cold.

that changes rapidly if he KOS two more top ten.
K, so instead of 3 fights away from a title shot, he's 2. rapid, drastic changes. This particular scenario is unlikely, but I'll concede that if it happens yes it will take him quicker than just 3 regular wins.

IF! Choi beats him. I say put him in a #1 contender match.

Back