If Diaz wins...

zakk

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Would their be a rematch at 200?

Would that fight sell more than any options for Mcgregor if he loses?

If no...does Diaz take his spot and fight dos anjos for the 155 belt?

If nate kills the king, then he is the new king...what do you do with your new king at 200 if your the UFC?

Diaz just lost to RDA so I can't see this happening. He'd probably be somewhere in the running for a title shot at 170 though.

What would warrant a rematch ?.
Conor is currently the king of 145 and that is all, to remain king he must defend his belt.

What would warrant a rematch ?.
Conor is currently the king of 145 and that is all, to remain king he must defend his belt.
Conor said weight and belts mean nothing...its a fight to the death.

Nate said kill or be killed

Jus sayin....

The ufc and Conor doesn't hand pick and opponent to lose then he wins,

One does simply not walk into mordor

Nate is the chosen one, chosen to lose. Nate will lose.

He's fought once a year for 3 years and isn't a one punch ko artist and isn't gonna take Conor down. Conor wins easily, which is why Nate was chosen

Nope..... if in shape Conor can't beat out of shape Nate ... what would be the point of the rematch ?

The ufc and Conor doesn't hand pick and opponent to lose then he wins,

One does simply not walk into mordor

Nate is the chosen one, chosen to lose. Nate will lose.

He's fought once a year for 3 years and isn't a one punch ko artist and isn't gonna take Conor down. Conor wins easily, which is why Nate was chosen
Sounds like a quote from the rousey/holm thread a few days before their fight.

Nope..... if in shape Conor can't beat out of shape Nate ... what would be the point of the rematch ?
So to answer my question...what do you do with your new ufc 200 headliner?

Frankie vs Conor

Nate vs someone who DW thinks can smash Nate for derailing his money train. Probably Romero at 185.

Watch Nate win and then piss hot for weed and it gets overturned to a NC. This place will be a shitstorm.

Would their be a rematch at 200?

Would that fight sell more than any options for Mcgregor if he loses?

If no...does Diaz take his spot and fight dos anjos for the 155 belt?

If nate kills the king, then he is the new king...what do you do with your new king at 200 if your the UFC?

I would think Conor would have defend the belt he has if he loses to Diaz. If he wins he could fight for a different belt possibly. As for Diaz, Probably a fight for a title shot.

Diaz wins, no matter how he wins, you will see a rematch at 155lb. The negotiations would be in fucking sane.

Diaz wins, no matter how he wins, you will see a rematch at 155lb. The negotiations would be in fucking sane.
I agree with you...only way mcgregor could continue would be that...I would hate to be Dana in the middle of those two under those conditions

So to answer my question...what do you do with your new ufc 200 headliner?

To address the rest of your OP :

No, Nate wouldn't become King. Conor would just become exposed. It will give Nate a boost and I could see Dana either pushing Nate to the front of the line for a title shot at 155 or giving him a number 1 contenders match. Nate is making a boat load of money for this fight. I doubt he fights at UFC 200. He is going to be enjoying that money for a little while before getting back into the octagon.

As for UFC 200 .. I am sure the UFC has that covered. It isn't known for sure if Conor was going to be on it. And if he was it was dependent on him winning vs RDA. Which is a tall task in itself. Which means UFC already had other fights in mind for UFC 200 that didn't involve Conor.

Please uncle Dana is banking on Nathan losing so he can set up a fight with Conor and Nick once Nick can fight again, avenging his brother.

cmon man..we all know what will happen if Conor looses...they well praise how conor fought at WW and showed the guts...and praise him for not backing down and bla bla...and tell how WW is not his natural weight class and bla bla..and he is still gona fight RDA coz its not like he lost to Nate at LW aint it??

my thought is that if Diaz wins they won't bother doing any sort of rematch unless there's some major controversy. There isn't really a point in a rematch either way. Even if conor loses he won't exactly be gaining much by beating Diaz and evening the score.

Watch Nate win and then piss hot for weed and it gets overturned to a NC. This place will be a shitstorm.
Won't matter. Even if it got ruled a NC he would still have won the fight. The McGregor invincibility aura would be gone.

Diaz just lost to RDA so I can't see this happening. He'd probably be somewhere in the running for a title shot at 170 though.

Not likely, 170 is log jammed with Condit wanting a rematch, one he should probably get, Tyron Woodley has been in line for a while for a title shot, and Wonderboy just dismantled the fuck out of Bigg Rigg. Don't see how Nate gets anywhere near it unless the UFC just flat doesn't give a shit anymore about any gdamn semblance of order.

Back