if conor wins and diaz win

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
that is the next fight however if conor loses which is a possibillity and diaz wins or loses. This fight is next either way yeah?

If nate wins its the next fight. Doesnt matter if conor wins or not.

If Conor wins he keeps the belt hostage and retires for another 2 years.

What if both fights end in a draw?

Conor wins + Nate wins = conor/Nate 3
Conor loses + Nate loses = conor/Nate 3
Conor loses + Nate wins = Conor/Nate 3
Conor wins + Nate loses = Conor v gsp or tony (Nate fight would still be available after)

If Conor wins it should be Ferg.

Lee is also ahead of Diaz even if he wins. That would be one win in three years. They could fight each other though.

Winner of the title fight versus winner of Diaz/Poirer. Losers of both fights also face each other. That's my ideal scenario.

Both of them are gonna lose, so they're probably still gonna fight after

If Conor wins he keeps the belt hostage and retires for another 2 years.
If Conor wins it's Ferguson next. Tony's been talking a lot for some time now and it's almost time to back it up.

As much as I want to see Conor/Nate 3....not giving Tony the winner of Khabib/Conor is sacrilegious.

regardless of what dana is saying now, if conor wins, i see a gsp-conor fight next.

As much as I want to see Conor/Nate 3....not giving Tony the winner of Khabib/Conor is sacrilegious.

I agree but Tony is now rumored to be fighting at 229 himself, possibly against Iaquinta or Pettis. If that really happens (which would be crazy, but he is a crazy man so...), we'll need to see whether and how he gets past his next opponent.

I'd much rather see Conor skelp Ferguson as a wee warm up fight for Nate...

It's more likely that both lose and face off in 6-12 months time imo.

You gotta be a dumbass i mean really stuipid to think diaz and mcgregor 3 will happen after 229 if anything one of them will fight ferguson or ferg vs khabib happens next fuck outa here with the diaz vs mcgregor shit lets see diaz beat tony or actually get a title fight... If anything a conor beeb trilogy will startup before diaz and conor fight the 3rd time... Itle be conor vs khabib 2 or conor or khabib vs tony

And if conor wins there 100 percent no way no fucks diaz fights conor over tony or over lee
Diaz will need to win some fights first.

Connor testifies before Congress on how strip mining for coal impacts the indigenous brook trout popular in West Virginia.

Diaz becomes CEO of Tesla.

Conor wins + Nate wins = conor/Nate 3
Conor loses + Nate loses = conor/Nate 3
Conor loses + Nate wins = Conor/Nate 3
Conor wins + Nate loses = Conor v gsp or tony (Nate fight would still be available after)

I agree with this in theory but the performances will have some bearing. If Nate gets knocked out in the first round it is hard to see Conor opting to fight him next even if rebuilding from a defeat of his own.

If Conor wins it should be Ferg.

Lee is also ahead of Diaz even if he wins. That would be one win in three years. They could fight each other though.

If Diaz and Mcgregor win they will definitely give Diaz the shot IMO

If Diaz and Mcgregor win they will definitely give Diaz the shot IMO
I think so too.

In other words: If Conor wins the shit show continues and deserving contenders get screwed.

That's enough reason for me to root for Khabib.

Back