If Conor quick KO's RDA does RDA get an immediate rematch?

Money is a big part of the merit equation. Hate to break it to you but this is how prize fighting works in the real world, it's still a PPV dominated business, and until you and your 6 hardcore buddies out-pay the entire casual fanbase, the UFC will continue to cater to their needs, so deal with it.

Plus, Aldo had one job: derail the "clown". He had 2 chances to do it, first time he bailed out, the second time he failed, miserably so. Had he done his job successfully, Conor would not be getting a LW title shot, we would not even be having this conversation to begin with, so if you want to complain, go complain about Aldo for failing at his job.

Stop trolling

Stop trolling

Solid advice.

For yourself.

If you don't have any actual argument don't post empty posts. The UFC is a business and has customers to serve. If you don't like what they're doing, pay the UFC more than their main customers do, so the UFC can serve your interests instead. If you can't then figure out a way to put up with it or waste your time on something other than MMA.

Solid advice.

For yourself.

If you don't have any actual argument don't post empty posts. The UFC is a business and has customers to serve. If you don't like what they're doing, pay the UFC more than their main customers do, so the UFC can serve your interests instead. If you can't then figure out a way to put up with it or waste your time on something other than MMA.

The person you quoted agreed with what you said, you were just trolling because you're a virgin.
I basically agree with what you said too, I still don't like their money hungry business practices though.

No he shouldn't, if 10 year undefeated Aldo didn't get one, then RDA certainly isn't getting one, nor should he imo. Plus I doubt Conor would even entertain the idea and nowadays whatever Conor says, goes.

Nah. If Khabib wins against Tony he is the one true #1 contender and should fight for the LW title

Not a chance in heaven or hell. Look at the Aldo treatment. And of all the guys who deserve an instant rematch it's him.

Well guess what? Idiots pay, if you don't like how the merit system works you and your six hardcore buddies are more than welcome to come up with several hundred million bucks and out-pay all those idiots, then you can demand shit from the UFC.

Yeah, for fanboys like you to argue over them. Show me an objective ranking everyone agrees upon. It doesn't exist. The official ranking didn't even exist until very recently.

GSP vs. Penn 2, as mentioned above, not to mention it happens all the time in boxing. Bottom line, you're just salty as F that Conor is Fing up your boys Aldo and Frankie and not letting them have the fight they wanted, because UFC is a business and Conor is their No. 1 salesman. Like I said, if you're not happy about it, feel free to come up with several hundred millions and out-pay all the idiots who're paying the UFC, until then, deal with it. Until someone beats Conor, he's living the whatever the F I want live and neither Frankie nor Aldo can do jack s about it.
It's true... gotta agree despite perhaps saying it differently than I would.

No, Conor will move up to Welterweight and fight for the title there obviously.

No because RDA isn't white to be considered marketable.

The UFC fanbase is racist.

Boxing fanbase is not racist.

People still don't understand that the fanbase, is completely opposite.

UFC has a fanbase that roots for White Fighters, that loves white fighters with the "It" factor...If they are cocky, they are loved.

However if black/brown fighter with the "IT" factor is cocky, expect them to be hated by the UFC fanbase...Thats why it's hard for black/brown fighters to make as much money as white fighters in the current scheme of things.

The UFC fanbase likes black/brown fighters who arn't cocky but they are never superstars

MMA in the UFC is just now a WWE wankfest.

You're a loser, please save this SJWimp stuff for college freshman. In the real world if you work hard you get ahead. If not, you're a piece of sh@t, but you know that already...

I'm Scottish and Anderson Silva is the GOAT (and you could make a strong argument for Jones too). So much for racist mama fans.

In the manner Conor beats him there will be no need for a rematch.

Back