If Conor can't make 145 again, would you rather a Eddie Alvarez title shot or Aldo non title at 155?

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If 145 is impossible and Conor vacates the belt, would you rather see at UFC 205:
- Aldo Vs. Conor at 155 non title bout
- Alvarez Vs. Conor at 155 title shot

Definitely Alvarez. I'm actually not that interested in the Aldo rematch tbh, the knockout in only 13 seconds kind of screwed up any anticipation I could have with this fight again.

I doubt the Aldo fight would happen again if it's not at 145.

To fight Alvarez he needs to beat Diaz. And if he does, he won't give up the FW title until after, because he wants that simultaneous 2-weight world champion accomplishment.

Eddie of course.

If the Aldo fight isn't for a title, then I don't really want to see it.

Eddie. Duh. 2nd title vs a rematch of a dominant victory

If Conor loses the rematch with Nate, a LW title shot might be a tough sell immediately.

Alverez because it makes more sense.

Give him top lightweights, they will all beat Conor. Rematch Aldo at 155 would be interesting.

Either way I favour Aldo in a rematch and I think Conor won't be able to get the belt in lightweight.

Neither. If he loses to Nate, which I think he will, there is no way he deserves a title shot coming off of 2 losses. If he vacates the belt, the RDA fight would make perfect sense.

I don't care what that guy does after he vacates.

I'll be too busy laughing at his huggers.

idgas.gif

If Conor can't make 45...it should be Aldo Vs Holloway. After Aldo wins, why not have him fight Cruz?

Definitely Alvarez. I'm actually not that interested in the Aldo rematch tbh, the knockout in only 13 seconds kind of screwed up any anticipation I could have with this fight again.
Yeah I'm not interested in JDS vs Cain 2 cause JDS completely dominated and would easily win if they rematched.

if Nate beats him and he cant make back to 145?

be a good boy and make the run at 155,LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.

Yeah I'm not interested in JDS vs Cain 2 cause JDS completely dominated and would easily win if they rematched.

I'm not saying Conor will definitely win, man. I'm talking about my personal interest, and that doesn't have anything to do with reason, possible outcomes, etc. It's just an effect that the first fight caused in me + the fact that I'm not a huge Aldo fan.

But that's me, I'm not saying neither that the fight will suck nor that people can't be excited about it.

Alvarez because that would give Conor 2 belts, ez fite.
{<Mcgoat}

If Conor loses the rematch with Nate, a LW title shot might be a tough sell immediately.

Nah, Nate is a WW and much bigger than McGregor. So if he loses they'll just put him against Alvarez cause they're the same size.

..... or at least thats the ridiculous bullshit the UFC and Conor fans will use to justify it.

Well in case he can't beat the #5 LW his next fight obviously should not be against the LW champion...
If he wins against Nate, they say he can fight Alvarez in 6 months and keep his FW belt until then so they can promote it as champ vs champ

if cmac loses to nate again he'd be 0-2 and back against the wall, which is unprecedented for any current champ. he'd be fed can for sure, so it would neither be eddie nor jose..

Back