If Conor beats khabib, tony and kevin lee, would you consider him the GOAT?

NO GOAT should ever lose to Serra or Chonan in their prime

Guess that disqualifies Gsp and Anderson too: )

Btw I love how Conor has all these qualifiers just to be in contention. So transparent

"Must beat Godzilla and then Goku to even be in the conversation"

NO, Conor is already in the discussion

And if he just simply beats Khabib or Tony (after having been a career FW most of his life) then he will already be talked about as one of the top 3 all time GOATS

Realistically here are Conor's next 3 fights

Khabib
Gsp
Floyd rematch

If Conor beats Khabib and Gsp, Conor will absolutely become the all time undisputed GOAT..and that will make his rematch against Floyd a billion dollar fight....and if Conor beats Floyd in the rematch, it makes Conor the greatest sportsmen/athlete in human history

After the Floyd rematch, win or lose against Floyd, I think Conor comes back to finish the trilogy against Nate

Or maybe Conor has 4 fights until the Floyd rematch, and that 4th fight is either Nate/Tony
There is a far better Chance we see Jones being absolved, getting his LHW Title back, winning the HW belt and defending both like 4 times each.

I like how you say realistically, realisticaly neither of both men will be capable to fight even one more fight.
Realistically they are done, i hope both fight again, but realistically Conor doesn't want to fight anymore, he is very afraid of losing.

Goats don't lose in their prime or before it.

Jones or Fedor. If Aldo GSP Mouse Stipe and Conor wanted to be in the discussion they shouldn't have gotten slept by bums
Sigh

Let’s add some context here. GSP losing to Serra was the fluke of all Flukes. The rematch wasn’t even competitive. Conor losing to Diaz was no fluke and he barely got by on the rematch. Your comparison is a false equivalency.

Huh? Conor gassed in the second round which is embarrassing for a “goat” candidate. Furthermore, he gassed in the second fight as well and merely survived at the end. Most of the fight he turned his back to run in order to “reset”. You’re out of your mind even comparing these two. Conor barely made it out of te second fight—GSP proved Serra shouldn’t even get a rematch after the second fight. You’re not even a good troll.

• Nate came off of a vacation to beat someone who had already been in a fight camp. At the very least, Conor should’ve been fit enough to last more than 2 rounds.
  • Like there’s any shame in taking someone to the ground? It’s mma—if that’s a bad thing for you, then go watch another sport.
Also, the rest of the world would agree GSP/Serra 1 was the biggest fluke in mma.

Hurrrdurrr.... Conor nate Hurrrdurrr....

Lol, blind hating with so little logic behind it.
Not once crediting the fact he came in late notice and fought at 170 from 145.
Maybe that's a small reason he gassed in the first fight, that and head hunting like a madman although the two prob go together due to knowing he couldn't go late with so much extra weight.

How did GSP do at lhw again?

NO GOAT should ever lose to Serra or Chonan in their prime

Guess that disqualifies Gsp and Anderson too: )

Btw I love how Conor has all these qualifiers just to be in contention. So transparent

"Must beat Godzilla and then Goku to even be in the conversation"

NO, Conor is already in the discussion

And if he just simply beats Khabib or Tony (after having been a career FW most of his life) then he will already be talked about as one of the top 3 all time GOATS

Realistically here are Conor's next 3 fights

Khabib
Gsp
Floyd rematch

If Conor beats Khabib and Gsp, Conor will absolutely become the all time undisputed GOAT..and that will make his rematch against Floyd a billion dollar fight....and if Conor beats Floyd in the rematch, it makes Conor the greatest sportsmen/athlete in human history

After the Floyd rematch, win or lose against Floyd, I think Conor comes back to finish the trilogy against Nate

Or maybe Conor has 4 fights until the Floyd rematch, and that 4th fight is either Nate/Tony
Lol at your Wikipedia knowledge.

GSP and Anderson weren’t at their primes when they lost those fights.
GFOH.
Connies is not even signed to fight anyone.

That result never happens again as long as Conor trains for Nate, has a full camp, and prepares for Nate's zombie like durability
So McGoat is out of the discussion. A GOAT doesn't Need to prepare especially to beat a fighter such Nate, neither needs a full camp to do so... Dont force it anymore and take his balls out of your mouth.

Lets pray for him to fight again, at least one more time.

thats like a sugar ray leonard,marvin hagler, roberto duran, tommy hearns 4 kings type scenario.....
Are you seriously comparing Kevin Lee and El Cuycuy with Robert fucking Durant and T.Hearns?!?!?!?!?

And who is Connie ?
Sugar Ray?!?!?!?!

By God...

Yes he will be up there but it will actually be Khabib beating Conor, Ferg, Poirier and Lee and claiming the GOAT title with zero losses and 30 wins to his name.

Does any1 here do draftkings? sherdog has an mma group going and we do a 15 person event every PPV and a 10 person event every regular event. 10 dollar winner take all for 10 person events and top 2 get paid for 15 person events? well anyway we got 13 open spots. any1 want to join?

Send me location (link)

How can anyone whom loses to an out-of-shape Nate Diaz, in the peak of their career mind you, be considered GOAT?

I mean, maybe LW GOAT(that's discussion-worthy), but definitely not all-time GOAT.

No but that resume would be legit solid as fuck, To become a GOAT he needs a couple of super fights at least, Khabib is a huge fight based on beef but its not a super fight, a super fight would be somebody like GSP, He also needs a definitive win over diaz in a rubber match, its 1-1 so far and the second fight was razor close, if any fight needs a trilogy its that one.

LOL what a shit thread.

Everyone knows that Conor will NEVER:
- beat a top 5 fighter
- beat a wrestler
- become a champion
- become a two weight champion
- fight Floyd in boxing

Just LMAO

one of the goat LW's yea
he doesn't even need the Kevin Lee win but the other 2 that's an accomplishment

Yes,but will never happened,those guys are fuckin savage

I remember when McHater's said they would acknowledge he was goat if he beat Jose Aldo. Then they said it again if he beat Alvarez.

They are lying sacks of shit.

Hurrrdurrr.... Conor nate Hurrrdurrr....

Lol, blind hating with so little logic behind it.
Not once crediting the fact he came in late notice and fought at 170 from 145.
Maybe that's a small reason he gassed in the first fight, that and head hunting like a madman although the two prob go together due to knowing he couldn't go late with so much extra weight.

How did GSP do at lhw again?

He still gassed in the second fight.

And what about lhw?

I dunno, I think he could beat 2/3 of those guys but Khabib smashes him 10/10 times.

Hell, Khabib is probably more worthy of the GOAT discussion than Conor, especially since everyone ducks Khabib while everyone and their mother wants to fight Conor.

I think he's already an outsider in the discussion, the manner and historic nature of his victories boost his stock.

A win over Khabib would make him a fully fledged GOAT candidate, beating Tony afterwards would cement it.

Back