If Conor and Aldo will fight at 155, Jose will put a wrestling clinic on him 50-45

S

sudokick

There is no reason to think that Aldo won't totally dominate Conor by wrestling if they will fight at 155. It would look like GSP vs Condit .

{<jordan}

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

Conor will KO him again.
Conor is his kryptonite.

Aldo gives up size, reach and power which all spell trouble for him.
He doesn't really take people down, he is made for Conor to beat.

nate had problems takin condor down in his las fight

tell my why aldo could?

also, condon is still in aldo´s head

i say 12 seconds KO

There is no reason to think that Aldo won't totally dominate Conor by wrestling if they will fight at 155. It would look like GSP vs Condit .

You're so full of shit. Aldo would KTFO Conor inside 1 round at LW, Aldo is a gigantic LW who cuts 45 lbs to FW, if he were allowed to replenish and fight at LW he would be at least 30% stronger than Conor and twice as fast. Conor wouldn't last 30 seconds against Aldo at LW in the standup or clinch, he would be kneed to oblivion. Clearly you're an Aldo hater who doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

Just like Eddie the wrestler did yeah?

tell my why aldo could?

i say 12 seconds KO

Nate and his brother is one of the worst wrestler I've seen. They are the traditional one dimensional (in the grappling aspect) Jiu-Jitsu grapplers but they are very incomplete grapplers overall.

LOL at you thinking Conor will ever attempt to defend his LW belt.

Intredasting, TS. Please, go on.

tell my why aldo could?

i say 12 seconds KO

Because Nate is the worst wrestler who's ranked in the LW division and Aldo takes down everybody he fought who's not an elite wrestler (KZ, Lamas, Hominick)?

Nate and his brother is one of the worst wrestler I've seen. They are the traditional one dimensional (in the grappling aspect) Jiu-Jitsu grapplers but they are very incomplete grapplers overall.

This is incredible inaccurate, ignorant, and disrespectful. If you knew anything about Martial Arts let alone grappling, you'd know that any Jiu Jitsu black belt has at the very least exceptional grappling in the sense of clinch work, takedowns, and trips among other techniques. Jiu Jitsu isn't just on the ground. I know you never trained before so you weren't aware of that but I guarantee you both Diaz brothers have a wide array of techniques to get the fight to the ground if they want.

Also, Conor has tremendous TDD and there's no really no relevant evidence that proves otherwise. So this idea that anyone with a wrestling base will just take him down is laughable.

Aldo would probably be even better at pulling out of fights at 155 than he is at 145.

It's hard to say how Conor would do against Aldo. I've just accepted that it is one of those fights we'll never see.

Because Nate is the worst wrestler who's ranked in the LW division and Aldo takes down everybody he fought who's not an elite wrestler (KZ, Lamas, Hominick)?

Conor has elite TDD and there is zero relevant evidence that proves otherwise. Not to mention the fact that Aldo would have to somehow close the distance without getting charged for real estate if he even wants to get within takedown range. Conor is a master at that.

Conor has elite TDD and there is zero relevant evidence that proves otherwise. Not to mention the fact that Aldo would have to somehow close the distance without getting charged for real estate if he even wants to get within takedown range. Conor is a master at that.

The only elite wrestler (Mendes) Conor fought was taking him down at will before he gassed.

Aldo vs Conor at 155 would be different but it wouldn't be a wrestling match. If it turned into a muy Thai fight Conor would be screwed.

tell my why aldo could?

i say 12 seconds KO

Do you guys even think before posting? LMAO@ Nates wrestling compared to Jose

Back