if CM Punk wins his debut, will Tyron Woodley call him out for a "money" fight

Woodley was doing his best to dodge Wonderboy. That's not an admirable quality in a champion
There are so many champions who have "ducked " other fighters they didnt get ridiculed as bad as tyron probobly just because everyones got such a hard on for wonderboy. I dont always root for tyron but i hope he puts out thompson quicker then he did robby . So tired of the ridiculous hype

There are so many champions who have "ducked " other fighters they didnt get ridiculed as bad as tyron probobly just because everyones got such a hard on for wonderboy. I dont always root for tyron but i hope he puts out thompson quicker then he did robby . So tired of the ridiculous hype
I cannot recall a single champion not catching heat for ducking. These boards loved giving GSP a hard time for never moving up to scrap Silva. Fedor "ducked" UFC. Rumble was ducking anything over 170. Sherdog jumps on everyone for everything.

Wonderboy has been killing the fight game lately and is stealing souls. He deserves a shot

I cannot recall a single champion not catching heat for ducking. These boards loved giving GSP a hard time for never moving up to scrap Silva. Fedor "ducked" UFC. Rumble was ducking anything over 170. Sherdog jumps on everyone for everything.

Wonderboy has been killing the fight game lately and is stealing souls. He deserves a shot
Ok you make good points there you are right i just had an angry outburst i appaulagize didnt quite think before my last statement

Ok you make good points there you are right i just had an angry outburst i appaulagize didnt quite think before my last statement
You made valid points as well. People DO seem angry at Woodley. I think it stems from the fact Woodley comes off as so entitled when he hasn't defended his belt yet. We'd normally expect this level of entitlement from someone on a Rousey or Mighty Mouse-esque title run.

Plus, it might also come down to who he just dethroned. Lawler, while not invincible, was a champion who fought Bahia heart out against anyone they put in front of him. He didn't dodge Hendricks, Rory, Condit or Woodley. Never made excuses to avoid any of them. I think some want to see the same mentality in the man that beat him.

Back