• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Chuck gets knocked out by Tito...

Chuck-Liddell-Knockout-GIF-6.gif

20sydk9.gif

I dont know why everyone is so sure Tito wins. Chuck has always owned Titos soul.

Chuck has heavy hands and good timing.

Tito has BS boxing skills.

Is that you tito???
lol a lot of latinos where I live.. and he has an unknown cult fanbase amongst them that show out for sure. In Inglewood it's all Black and Latino and goldenboy promotions crowd will be on Titos side i think 65/35.

lol a lot of latinos where I live.. and he has an unknown cult fanbase amongst them that show out for sure. In Inglewood it's all Black and Latino and goldenboy promotions crowd will be on Titos side i think 65/35.
You know I never really think about tito' heritage lol he's never pandered to Hispanic fans that I can remember and I must say I respect him for that. With that said I don't wanna live in a world where tito beats chuck but cannot if that's exactly what I believe will happen.
Edit: I know he flies the flag

So far its looking like the last 2 fights. Tito being super emotional and trying so hard to get in Chucks head. Chuck as usual has no fucks to give. Its truly always been one of his best attributes. Hopefully the end result will also be the same.

You know I never really think about tito' heritage lol he's never pandered to Hispanic fans that I can remember and I must say I respect him for that. With that said I don't wanna live in a world where tito beats chuck but cannot if that's exactly what I believe will happen.
Edit: I know he flies the flag
To Titos credit hes never been one to constantly point out his Mexican heritage and the rare times he has its seemed really forced. Not saying its a bad thing per say but the attitude that all people are one is much more appreciated in my book

I think I might be on suicide watch if that happens. I'll have to pop a couple Zannies and go to sleep.

If Tito wins the grave digger celebration is gonna take ten minutes.

Chuck legit looked scared and out of place. Dude can barely move without falling over.

Chuck was probably broke and trying to leave some money for his family since he has no other skills with which to make money. Hopefully he made a lot for this fight because the extra damage he has not taken to his brain will be there forever.

It was tough to watch... The second the fight started I was like, "damn, Chuck's moving about about a fifth the speed he used to"

This was just an awful matchup to make for Chuck I didn't understand it when it was announced and really now after it's done what where they really thinking man, if the man just had to fight again they could have been way smarter about his matchup, this was just bad all the way around.

From Tito's perspective though this got to feel good. Wouldn't be a more perfect time to retire for him, this should be it let this be the cap on his career(which is underrated by modern fans/UFC/media, etc. imo).

Back