IF Chris lytle were to return

Don't want him to return. He went out about as well as possible in this sport.

This, given the people he faced how he was never finished is incredible.

Why is this a thread? There is no talk of him coming back, and he went out gracefully and on a decent win with a good legacy to live off of.

For me, he has nothing left to prove.

That's my line of thinking too. Let the man enjoy some time with his family. Who knows, maybe his son will take up the family business.

Chris Lytle had an exciting and illustrious career that would put most to shame. He ended on a high note at the right time for the right reasons. I hope he's enjoying retirement.

picture.php

Don't want him to return. He went out about as well as possible in this sport.

^ this is the correct answer. And yes, I realize the thread was hypothetical.

I don't think he should come back, but if he did then Siyar would be an awesome fight.

i think lytle already has a loss to nick nick would smash him so would thiago he needs lower level fighters. hardy, brown, swick, miller,amir,

Neither smashed him the first time around so...

Lytle Kampman would be a sick fight. Check my sig for my thoughts on Lytle.

At his age--and with the layoff--we wouldn't see the best Lytle if he came back. He went out on a high note, as someone else said. I hate seeing boxers and MMA fighters make late comebacks only to tarnish their records and take more physical damage than they need to. George Foreman was one of the very few exceptions. That was due to both his style and lack of competition in HW boxing in the 1990s. But in a stacked and improving weight class like WW, Lytle has no chance of being elite at this point. He made the right choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back