Opinion If China is proven negligant...

The world has to just sanction the shit out of China. Not giving them shit. Not letting them trade, etc.

They hid Corona for as long as they could and thats a fact. The doctor that tried to warn the world got corona and ended up dying.
lol that doctor was probably murdered.

They don't give a fuck. If there's any punitive action against them, they'll retaliate. I've seen that kind of response on TV many times.

Goddamn, they already have some of you distracted by how piss poor the Trump admin has fucked up the whole situation. Blame it on the foreigner to make people forget how terrible the government is doing.

The US ain't doing shit. Just look at how many companies bowed liked good little servants over the HK controversies.
I saw a quote today from piece of shit McConnell saying Obama should have kept his mouth shut and how low it was to criticize the new guy in office.

The Australian Gov said they want an investigation into the origins of the virus and China cracked the shits over it.

I mean, what more evidence do you need that China fucked up than that? If I were them, I'd be agreeing to that sort of thing if I had nothing to hide and at least wanted to keep some respect.

It's already happening a little, but this whole thing is going to cause some massive racism issues against Chinese people, and probably asians in general. There's already been plenty of cases where people have vandalized and threatened Chinese people living in their country, just to have it revealed that the Chinese are like 4th gen Chinese, can't speak a word of chinese and have never even been to China.

Even saw some shit were some dumbasses targeted a Vietnamese family. I mean, come on.

There needs to be some serious fucking sanctions and regulations put in place against China after this, especially if they don't start being forthcoming with their own information.

Money talks, words don't. No governments in any countries will do shit. Lmao at stopping trade/nuke comments.

Instead of pushing blames, how about think what your own countries, not just USA, did to prevent the spread within your country?

Reports of this virus came out from China late Dec, early Jan. Even back then many people are saying China WERE covering up and their numbers are higher than reported. YET it's late Feb to March that things got unmanageable in Western countries. IF your governments "distrusted" China words, why didn't they have actions prepared for it during the 2 ~ 3 months rather than just talk shit? Since they already "assumed" things are worst than what China officials are reporting, why didn't your own government have preventive measures for your own country?

China is not accountable for the whole World. Your own government is responsible for what happens in your country. It's easy to push blames and say shit hindsight.

EDIT:
USA, Italy, UK, whichever countries that have over 200k confirm cases as of today
was not caught by surprised/blindsided. You people and your governments just didn't think it will happen in your countries and didn't take actions.

So now it's China fault.. Booo freaking hooo..

Last edited:
I understand the likelihood of getting the truth about whether the covid 19 virus was unleashed via negligence by China (ie a bat in Wuhan lol, or having it had escaped from their lab there in Wuhan (much more likely imo, or something more nefarious ie bio attack) but my question is can a government be sued and held liable for the billions of dollars lost worldwide due to shutdowns, the thousands of lives lost, the health issues this has caused etc..? and if not, why? This is just a question of legality so not into debating the origins etc....

I just think whatever happens the USA and its allies will atleast try to use this whole Pandemic to try to get leverage against China atleast thats what I think nations should do anyway.

The Chinese communist party have shown their true colours here trying to gain political points.

But I don't think this will change the geopolitical dynamics that much, Maybe. a couple businesses moving out of Beijing here and there I just don't expect anything big to come out of this mess.

Lot of commie dick-sucking going on in this thread...

EDIT:
USA, Italy, UK, whichever countries that have over 200k confirm cases as of today
was not caught by surprised/blindsided. You people and your governments just didn't think it will happen in your countries and didn't take actions.

What is certain is the damage to the reputations of the UK and US on an international level. We used to be seen as countries with effective governments. That has certainly gone down the toilet with our organgutan leaders handling of the crisis.

Money talks, words don't. No governments in any countries will do shit. Lmao at stopping trade/nuke comments.

Instead of pushing blames, how about think what your own countries, not just USA, did to prevent the spread within your country?

Reports of this virus came out from China late Dec, early Jan. Even back then many people are saying China WERE covering up and their numbers are higher than reported. YET it's late Feb to March that things got unmanageable in Western countries. IF your governments "distrusted" China words, why didn't they have actions prepared for it during the 2 ~ 3 months rather than just talk shit? Since they already "assumed" things are worst than what China officials are reporting, why didn't your own government have preventive measures for your own country?

China is not accountable for the whole World. Your own government is responsible for what happens in your country. It's easy to push blames and say shit hindsight.

EDIT:

Dude, they sent planes with infected people on board all over the world. But you put the blame on 100+ Countries receiving flights rather than 1 Country (who has more knowledge of the disease than anyone) just carrying on and literally shipping out the disease on planes? They fucked bats or whatever the fuck they did and made this a problem, and they shipped it out worldwide.

Iand if not, why?

Because each country controls it's own borders.
If you let infected people come into your country then it's your fault.

When this all started giving people flying in from infected areas health advice and not quarantining them lead to the spread.

Dude, they sent planes with infected people on board all over the world. But you put the blame on 100+ Countries receiving flights rather than 1 Country (who has more knowledge of the disease than anyone) just carrying on and literally shipping out the disease on planes? They fucked bats or whatever the fuck they did and made this a problem, and they shipped it out worldwide.

That's just dumb.

Where do they check for drugs? At the airports of the countries where drugs are grown/produced or at the destination airports too?
And how about illegal immigrants? Are they just checked on departure or also on arrival?

Disease is no different, you let infected people in then it's your fault as you didn't police your borders.

Only way to hurt them is to stop buying products made there. Bye Nike and Adidas. Let those companies know. I’m buying New Balance made in America. Look for the label. I will buy Italian goods, French goods, German, not Chinese if I can help it. But I will not hurt Local Chinese that live here and have had no involvement and are members of my community. I will eat their food and bang their wives.

If China is proven negligent? There's no "if" about it. The CCP is a totalitarian regime with more than enough power to have shut down the barbaric Chinese markets. It didn't.

I suppose wang-mangler sounds too racist to be considered an appropriate replacement?
We're talking about Chinese people in China.
They aren't a minority in China, so its not racist.
giphy.gif

You're never getting any money from China, not even a cent. That would imply some level of culpability, which in turn would mean the CCP loses face. Seeking damages is pointless. If you want to punish China, the only way is sanctions, manufacturing moved elsewhere, shunning in international forums similarly to Iran and North Korea.

If we try to hold china accountable they can just turn the tables on us and blame us for Aids, which we allowed to spread unchecked for a decade due to our apathy towards the gay population.

If we try to hold china accountable they can just turn the tables on us and blame us for Aids, which we allowed to spread unchecked for a decade due to our apathy towards the gay population.
Only aids didn’t start in America slick ...

Back