If CB Dollaway destroys Carmont..

FedorandBjpenn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hypothetically.

How far is he from a title shot? One fight, two fights????

I could care less who wins to be honest. I like both guys. Might be boring.. But could be a great fight also obviously

But lets says CB KO's Carmont or dominates him. hypothetically of course

the top of the MW division has a log jam with guys like Vitor, Jacare, Rockhold, Kennedy so it would still be a while for CB

CB could potentially win, Carmon is overrated IMO, but he's 4 or 5 fights away from a shot at least. I just don't see the UFC being interested in that match.

CB could potentially win, Carmon is overrated IMO, but he's 4 or 5 fights away from a shot at least. I just don't see the UFC being interested in that match.

You're telling me that CB needs to win 6 straight fights to get a shot?!

re edit lol

ya.. he has lost some big fights already

he needs at least 5 straight W's

I dont even remember his fight with Hamman either

CB has atleast two years to go if he wins next 4-5 fights

If someone told me this fght was happening a year and a half ago I wouldn't give a shit and make it my smoke break.

MMA's so great sometimes. Proper rooting For CB, he's really improved. He's going for the finish. It's a 50/50 fight imo but I'll go nuts if CB gets the TKO in the 1st.

If he wins he's a couple of fights away. Tbh he's got a good chance against Carmont. Carmont is ranked higher than he should be anyway. He'd get murdered by the top 5 at this moment imo but CB's won me over. He's looked great recently.

Edit: Also, no debating he beat Boetsch.

Dolloway haters are the worst.

The guy has turned it around, and not like Woodley who has stinkers now and again, Dolloway is regularly blasting dudes after being a blanket.

CB had the most annoying voice ever

Who knows? Lots of variables. It all depends on who they want to set him up with after. There are a lot of guys in the mix, if dollaway wins he's likely to be set up against another top ten opponent. So I'd say 2 to 4 wins depending on what kind of fashion he wins.

i know cb is gonna go for it, like he has lately, so should be a great fight

Dalloway is in the same boat as Brown. Nice win streak, I'll even count the Boestch fight. But he needs some top 10 wins before we start talking about a title shot

I've come around on him. And he's a thousand times more exciting than Carmont.

I completely agree.

As for the OP, I'd say he'd need to get at least 3 more wins to get a titleshot. Maybe 2 if they're against top 10 fighters and he looks really good.

If he beats Carmont he's in a position to call for a top 10 fight. Rockhold, Kennedy, Bisping, or the winner of the main event.

I think if he can make that happen he's probably 2 wins away. A top 10 and a top 5.

usually I root for him getting KOed, but today I'm rooting for a double KO in his fight.

If he beats Carmont he's in a position to call for a top 10 fight. Rockhold, Kennedy, Bisping, or the winner of the main event.

I think if he can make that happen he's probably 2 wins away. A top 10 and a top 5.
I agree with this, everyone forgets Carmont has been ranked even though he's boring. He could easily throw his name in the mix if he wins and stays healthy. I'd say 3 huge wins are needed, 4 if he gets a lower name next fight. MW is gonna be tough as hell for anyone to go on a run.

Back