if cats always fall feet first and toast always falls butter side down

donegal

Red Belt
Reaction score
What would happen if u strapped a piece of toast to a cats back and dropped it??

Obvioulsy the butter is facin upwards....

I have spent maybe a sleepless night wondering about this. Maybe I should conduct an experiment.

I see no-one has dared to come up with an answer.

Does the two of them float as neither will hit the ground??

Will they land on their sides??

Will the universe implode??

Will MMA trainer get a shag??

Who knows the consequences or what dark portholes into hell might open if I try this experiment.

Originally posted by donegal
I see no-one has dared to come up with an answer.

Will MMA trainer get a shag??

Who knows the consequences or what dark portholes into hell might open if I try this experiment.

Depends on if he spends the cash for one of those realistic dolls. If he does, then yes, he will.

Originally posted by herecomestrouble

the cats, or the toast?

African cat and european toast.

The butter is asian. And its all happening down under in Australia..

I would have to say the cat would land feet first. It being a living thing and all, I dont see the butter outdoing this one...

I think that the cat would let the butter have the benefit of the doubt 8 times, thus resulting in braking its spine and dying each time. However on the cat's ninth and final life it will not be as generous and will land on its feet. Then the cat would take the buttered bread off of its back and eat it so that such a predicament shouldn't occure again.

Hows that? :D

Originally posted by Big Feet
I think that the cat would let the butter have the benefit of the doubt 8 times, thus resulting in braking its spine and dying each time. However on the cat's ninth and final life it will not be as generous and will land on its feet. Then the cat would take the buttered bread off of its back and eat it so that such a predicament shouldn't occure again.

Hows that? :D

Bravo bigfeet I think my insomnia is now cured.

Back