If Cain wasn't an amazing fighter who always delivered, I wouldn't care.

ARONAbeetFEDOR

Blackest Belt
@Black
Reaction score
But he is. He always comes out and puts on a clinic. I love watching Cain fight, more so than most fighters. So it especially sucks when he pulls out because we all know he's gonna go out there and paint a masterpiece.

Please Cain, stop over training and give us fans a few more amazing performances before you retire.

tumblr_oa3il2KhZE1upwz95o1_400.gif

War Cain

Who ever hates on him is absolute autist, Cain always brings it.

It's not his fault his body is so fragile

Yea its sad but his legacy will be his injury problems. Its crazy, but they overshadow his two championship reigns.

AKA really needs to look at their training. They've messed up 206 and 207 in a row. I don't remember a single camp messing up two cards in a row before.

He doesn't always deliver, though.

Isn't that pretty much the point ?

Yeah, but you can't deliver if you don't always show up to the fight. We don't actually know why he gets injured so much but if you believe it's because of overtraining, then it's completely his fault. He not only wasted our time here, but he wasted Werdums time for pulling out 3 times now.

I was extremely rustled when he besmirched Brock but I REALLY wanted him to avenge this other loss and get the belt back. Damn NSAC holding the Mexican man down...

Back